SportsWrath

Giants Sign Trindon Holliday

Mr. P

Holliday, 27, was not tendered as a restricted free agent by Denver, leaving him free to go elsewhere. He has returned a punt and kickoff for a score in each of the last two seasons, and he returned a kickoff and a punt for a touchdown in Denver’s divisional-round loss to Baltimore in the 2012 playoffs. Boasting rare speed, the 5-foot-5, 170-pound Holliday can spark a return game with his gifts.

What are they going to do with Demps then?

Well, Demps is a safety and not a special teams only type of guy. Holliday is special teams only. I suspect they'll determine which player is best and go with it. Either that, or give the punts to Holliday and the kickoffs to Demps. It'll be nice to have the 3rd and 5th best return guys on our team fighting it out for chances to return the ball. Nothing lights a fire under a players ass quicker than always worrying about another guy taking his playing time. Hopefully, they'll fiercely go at it to prove they are better than the other.

I wonder how Coughlin feels about this signing. He's not concerned about how far you can run but how well you protect the football. This could be a short season for Holliday if he doesn't figure out how to hold the ball.

David Wilson had better fucking show something... we found guys to do the two things he was good at.

He can be a very good running back... if he's healthy and with a revamped OL, expect him to be very productive... and I wasn't too thrilled about him returning kicks anyway... the nightmare that is Jason Sehorn still haunts me.

He can be a very good running back... if he's healthy and with a revamped OL, expect him to be very productive... and I wasn't too thrilled about him returning kicks anyway... the nightmare that is Jason Sehorn still haunts me.

What you mean that young good corner we had that completely devastated his knee doing KR's and was ruined from that day forward....

What you mean that young good corner we had that completely devastated his knee doing KR's and was ruined from that day forward....

The funny shit is I still remember exactly how he went down... it's like a replay in my head and like VG said.. in a preseason game no less.