SportsWrath

Signature bet

Blindgreed1

So, all of us against one of you? Who decides what sig you'll wear? And do we all have to wear the same sig, or are you going to fuck us individually? How long does either party have to wear said sig? Can I pick the Igg's to beat the Gmen? Would that leave my sig intact if the Giants win?

Whatever, I'm in.

And yes, there is an issue with changing sigs and av's, but I can edit everyone's profile accordingly. All you guys have to do is ask and provide a link to the pic.

So, all of us against one of you? Who decides what sig you'll wear? And do we all have to wear the same sig, or are you going to fuck us individually? How long does either party have to wear said sig? Can I pick the Igg's to beat the Gmen? Would that leave my sig intact if the Giants win?

Whatever, I'm in.

And yes, there is an issue with changing sigs and av's, but I can edit everyone's profile accordingly. All you guys have to do is ask and provide a link to the pic.

On a side note, even I'm tired of the dancing Guido. How can I get rid of it?

I can get rid of it. Do you want to replace it or just dump it? If you want it replaced, just post a link to the pic and I'll do the rest.

got to have nem update the Site we have been posting on a half busted site for years...... since the Antonio Pierce skin I believe .

Boo, funny you mention that guy. I always stop and watch a cycle or two. Very amusing in a weird way. Any idea who it is or just some anonymous gif?

I think having your team physically abused was enough punishment for you.

do you think we are in any position to gloat.......were 4 games from even getting to a do-over

Are we playing the best in the division right now......probably, but its a big league and being an alpha dog in the NFC East is no longer the badge of honor it once was

I just got a big kick out of what happened to Dallas yesterday......what a jinxed team that is

I think having your team physically abused was enough punishment for you.

do you think we are in any position to gloat.......were 4 games from even getting to a do-over

Are we playing the best in the division right now......probably, but its a big league and being an alpha dog in the NFC East is no longer the badge of honor it once was

I just got a big kick out of what happened to Dallas yesterday......what a jinxed team that is

The Giants won and a win is a win, but I don't think I'd go as far as to say that the Eagles were physically abused by a team that was unable to score a touchdown. My team was just crappier than yours was this weekend. And beyond that, a bet is a bet. I lost and am willing to pay up on my bet.

NoSilverLiningsPlaybook

Sorry, after seeing that movie (twice), I cannot hate the Eagles anymore, which frees me to concentrate on The Cowboys, and 49rs

They are cursed, but give us an awful hard time despite their futility

Jack, what the fuck, man????.....You are impossible.

I withdraw my proxy to Jack, and give it to BronxRik.

Hey don't get me wrong....when they are in the hunt and crowing after a few wins strung together its easy to hate a few of them

Jeeez can you imagine how they feel.......they run their long time decent HC out of town and what happens......he goes on an 8-0 run with the leagues worst team LOL

Hey don't get me wrong....when they are in the hunt and crowing after a few wins strung together its easy to hate a few of them

Jeeez can you imagine how they feel.......they run their long time decent HC out of town and what happens......he goes on an 8-0 run with the leagues worst team LOL

I'm happy for Andy. Always respected him, always will, but he was doing too much with the Eagles. Now he's just coaching and there's a ton of talent there.