SportsWrath

Signature bet

Blindgreed1

The Giants won and a win is a win, but I don't think I'd go as far as to say that the Eagles were physically abused by a team that was unable to score a touchdown. My team was just crappier than yours was this weekend. And beyond that, a bet is a bet. I lost and am willing to pay up on my bet.

I would

The Giants D has become ferocious

McCoy and Adrian Peterson both held to 2 YPC??? No one scored on our D for 10 Qtrs

I don't know what happened but I like the trend.......Vick took himself out before he got killed

I would

The Giants D has become ferocious

McCoy and Adrian Peterson both held to 2 YPC??? No one scored on our D for 10 Qtrs

I don't know what happened but I like the trend.......Vick took himself out before he got killed

C'mon Jack. Vick has a hamstring issue. And going as far as to say a team that is 2-6 is "ferocious" is just silly. I know you love your Giants but seriously. Face it. Both teams suck balls this year.

C'mon Jack. Vick has a hamstring issue. And going as far as to say a team that is 2-6 is "ferocious" is just silly. I know you love your Giants but seriously. Face it. Both teams suck balls this year.

I'd like to see the season play out a bit more before I declare it lost

Right now we are growing stronger.........two Cancers- Wilson and Baas are removed.

Andre Brown is returning and our D has become dominant.

Lets talk again if we lose 2 more games......right now I like our chances.......two games out in a Division full of weaklings

did we sukk balls.......sure, but there were issues that have been addressed........once again the Giants and Philly are proving how important a consistent Franchse QB is to have or have not