SportsWrath

Positives to take from Vikings game

gmenroc

This AND Djax will be on the field and he ownes the Gmen.

Everyone owns the Giants this year. I don't know if you heard, it's been silent on the board about this matter, but the Giants are 1-6. If Freeman wasn't a useless QB that would be 0-7.

Why would you even entertain that idea after effectivly shutting down Peterson?

We stacked the box with no danger of the Vikings beating us with the pass. McCoy is the NFL'S leading rusher and we still don't have much on the second level of our defense. I think he can beat us catching passes out of the backfield.

We stacked the box with no danger of the Vikings beating us with the pass. McCoy is the NFL'S leading rusher and we still don't have much on the second level of our defense. I think he can beat us catching passes out of the backfield.

Chip Kelly suffers from the same affliction of his predecessor though...letting the man touch the ball only 15 times a game or so and throwing 40+

I feel a little better about this knowing Beason is a Giant and Osi is a falcon.

Vick is not going to run up the middle nas. He's going to wait till the pcoket collapses and then go. And when he does he's probably going left or right and Beason's lateral movement is not going to catch him. Guys like Rolle, Terrell Thomas, D'Quan Williams, Hill and Paysinger are the ones who have to slow down the run by either McCoy or Vick.

One of the things that bother me is that even though Paysinger has shown flashes, he makes mistakes maintaining disclpline in filling the holes. I've seen him at least 3 times run right into the back of a defensve lineman when it would have been easier to go round him, and we've been made pay each time. He can't do shit like that Sunday.

Vick is not going to run up the middle nas. He's going to wait till the pcoket collapses and then go. And when he does he's probably going left or right and Beason's lateral movement is not going to catch him. Guys like Rolle, Terrell Thomas, D'Quan Williams, Hill and Paysinger are the ones who have to slow down the run by either McCoy or Vick.

One of the things that bother me is that even though Paysinger has shown flashes, he makes mistakes maintaining disclpline in filling the holes. I've seen him at least 3 times run right into the back of a defensve lineman when it would have been easier to go round him, and we've been made pay each time. He can't do shit like that Sunday.

This is what I'm saying they're still awful at containing the edge