SportsWrath

What Packer fans think of the Giants

GBfan12

We fear you guys a lot. We respect you guys a lot and your our daddy's right now. I wouldn't be here if we weren't afraid of ya.

You should get a few GB fans to join this forum... it's pretty cool and not exclusive to Giants fans... and even then we have a lot of knowledgeable football braniacs.

I can honestly say that I rocked my white Giants 3930 New Era cap around Madison, Wisconsin for 5 days, with a Wisconsin Badgers football t-shirt on for one of the days and no one said a damn thing to me. Not a word. And I was kind of surprised. Had it been Philly, however, I might have been confronted.

I must say, Wisconsin is one of the best run states in the country and Madison is probably the cleanest, most wholesome place (nicest capital, as well) I have ever been to. The University forms the crux of the city and everyone encourages drinking, the student union there even has a bar and an outdoor patio type deal that is enormous. I don't know how anyone gets any work done there but I'm going to say that from my brief time there, Packer-country is friendly territory for most sports fans...unless you like the Bears or something.

PS Chicago is a dump. What an awful, awful place.

No I hide them .

Why, are you afraid of Boner's cock?

Seriously, I just checked the 'removed content', and there's still a thread in there from 2010. :LMAO: If a thread is that offensive, just delete it. Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelers.

Why, are you afraid of Boner's cock?

Seriously, I just checked the 'removed content', and there's still a thread in there from 2010. :LMAO: If a thread is that offensive, just delete it. Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelers.

Its not my feelings I could care less With the advent of fantasy football coming up and I know there may be younger kids involved I figured it would be best Also GBfan12 may have some of his friends sign on at Sportswrath .... how would that look with a male member laying all over the welcome mat?

NFL on ESPN@ESPNNFL12m

The Packers have gone an amazing 43 games since they've had a 100-yard rusher. (2010 week 5) #StatOfTheDay

Was it Grant?

Not this year. I cant wait for Jones and Clay Matthews to pound Eli Manning into the turf when we play. Were going to hit Manning every chance we get.

Find a running game and the Packers will beat the Giants. It's basically how you beat the Giants.