SportsWrath

What Packer fans think of the Giants

GBfan12

Have fun getting to the playoffs without half your pass rush gone and no running game to help out Eli. The road to the super bowl goes through Lambeauuu again.

our d-line is stacked and super deep. our run game is going to be great. not saying we are better than the packers but we can definitely beat them in the playoffs. this team can beat anyone when it has its shit together

our d-line is stacked and super deep. our run game is going to be great. not saying we are better than the packers but we can definitely beat them in the playoffs. this team can beat anyone when it has its shit together

I don't think the packers will allow the giants to beat them again in the playoffs.

Actually I think we ARE better than the packers at this point.

Actually I think we ARE better than the packers at this point.

We got a running game now in Eddie Lacy. We establish that running game against the Giants you guys have no chance. We had no running game the past few times we played you.

We got a running game now in Eddie Lacy. We establish that running game against the Giants you guys have no chance. We had no running game the past few times we played you.

We have a running game now also.. and our Run D should be much improved.

We also got some Offensive Line in the draft. If they perform it will be a totally different story against teams like the Giants and 49ers.

You draft OL to be groomed for the job.. you don't start OLs or even rookies for that matter. Our first rounder is an OL and chances are he'll back up David Diehl for a while.

i think lacy will be great but establishing the running game is overrated in 2013. stop nicks

GBfan -

Osi is more well thought of around the league than he is by Giants' fans. Fans of other teams remember big sack totals from seasons past. We remember Osi being a liability in run defense.

I think the Packers had a terrific draft. Supposedly, they are big on Jonathan Franklin as well, who could surpass Lacy on the depth chart. I am a big fan of the first round pick Datone Jones from UCLA. I think he is going to be a game changer for the Packer defense up front. Just a tremendous pick. That said, Bulaga's injury is very troubling for the Pack. Losing your starting LT is devastating. It would be for us. If there is no adequate replacement, it can really undermine just about everything you do on offense. Year after year, you see teams that lose their LT struggle to make the playoffs. If anyone can make it work, it's Rodgers, who is tremendous. But this is a horrendous start for your Pack, and they haven't even played their first preseason game. I don't take any pleasure out of you guys losing these key contributors, but I would seriously start to worry about the Lions, Bears, and to a lesser degree, the Vikings, because team health plays a huge part in team success or failure in a season. This may be the year that the Pack don't win that division,.

By the way, the "lack of run game" that is being touted by others because Ahmad Bradshaw is gone? Wait until the world gets a good look at what David Wilson can do. You'll see. A healthy Wilson is going to be one of the best RB's in the NFL. Just watch.