SportsWrath

What Packer fans think of the Giants

GBfan12

understandable. i hated the ravens for 12 years until i won money off them in the superbowl.

I still Hate Dislike them ,will never like them .

wwwwaaaaaait you bet against the Giants in Superbowl XXXV ???????.................... jinxor.

Except for not liking Eli's face (as if Rodgers isn't a whiny brat) most of the "hatred" is more like respect. They hate us because they can't beat us.

we probably wouldn't be having this conversation if the Packers had a run game...... When was the last time we had a run stopping D?

We beat you guys in 2011 in NY 38-35 and we beat you in Lambeau 45-17 second to the last game of the year. That game turned our season around I think.

I was referring to the comments made on the link that you posted.

Have fun getting to the playoffs without half your pass rush gone and no running game to help out Eli. The road to the super bowl goes through Lambeauuu again.

Osi was half of our Pass rush??? and yes we do have a run game

Packers on the other hand have 1 wr 1 te questionable run game although I think you do have a sleeper on the roster.

Rogers I think will have a bad year and will be holding on the ball a lot more with the lack of wr's not to mention you just lost your starting LT Bulaga for the year with a torn ACL. how good is Bakhtiari?

you also just signed Vince Young as a Back up QB better hope Rogers stays healthy all year.

No Sir, the road to the superbowl will NOT run through Lambeau. But I will tell you this the Superbowl ROAD WILL end at GIANTS Stadium.

http://www.packerfor...s-rivals.45306/ I think you guys hurt us so much in those playoff games most of our fans hold a grudge against the Giants.

I'm not worried, GB. It's not hatred... at least not because we're jerks... the guy who said he hates us because of our head coach and QB doesn't make sense. Eli is a humble dude and so is Coughlin...both are classy.

Have fun getting to the playoffs without half your pass rush gone and no running game to help out Eli. The road to the super bowl goes through Lambeauuu again.

GB, half of our pass rush is Osi? News flash.. the guy sucked. Our pass rush will be better this year and so will our running game.

Yeah we do. Vikings and Bears are our most hated rivals easily. Then I would say the Giants right after them followed by SF.

It's respect not hatred. People tend to hate arrogant pricks like Dallas and the 9ers. The Giants are all class.

It's respect not hatred. People tend to hate arrogant pricks like Dallas and the 9ers. The Giants are all class.

I think our fans hate you guys because of losing to you guys in the playoffs. You don't know how much the 07 game hurt and two years ago hurt a lot. 15-1 and lose the first playoff game.

We beat you guys in 2011 in NY 38-35 and we beat you in Lambeau 45-17 second to the last game of the year. That game turned our season around I think.

Yup, that was the game after our disasterous meltdown agains the Eagles in 2010, giving up 24 points in 7:30 to blow the division title. The team was still shellshocked. The winner of that game made the playoffs and the loser was out. The Giants were still shellshocked and GB capitalized and went on a championship run.

I still Hate Dislike them ,will never like them .

wwwwaaaaaait you bet against the Giants in Superbowl XXXV ???????.................... jinxor.

lol i meant last year. the money line was good value for a game that could go either way