SportsWrath

Bleacher Report: Best player wearing each number. No. 10 RGIII

mikmak

Rookie #10 vs. 2 time Superbowl MVP #10 = no discussion.

If, as the article suggests, one bases his greatness on just last season, then maybe it's justified. Let's face it, Eli didn't have the greatest season last year. I don't think it's fair to compare a rookie to a 9 year veteran anyway, and being a biased Giants fan I'm going to say Eli is the greater #10 based on his accomplishments, not his potential.

Rookie #10 vs. 2 time Superbowl MVP #10 = no discussion.

If, as the article suggests, one bases his greatness on just last season, then maybe it's justified. Let's face it, Eli didn't have the greatest season last year. I don't think it's fair to compare a rookie to a 9 year veteran anyway, and being a biased Giants fan I'm going to say Eli is the greater #10 based on his accomplishments, not his potential.

Not just that... does anyone here thinks RG3 is gonna last 10 years?

I don't know if Rg3 is even the best qb on the redskins

You're joking right??

Based on the front page it's simply "The best player wearing the number today" so it would seem to mean they are basing it on this exact point in time.

In reality I don't think that's the way they are judging it and past performances are being taken into account. If you are going simply by last year than I think it would be hard to argue

Eli played better than RGIII. He didn't.

Taking everything into consideration you'd have to give it to Eli right now but I think in a few years it won't be very close at all.

You're joking right??

Based on the front page it's simply "The best player wearing the number today" so it would seem to mean they are basing it on this exact point in time.

In reality I don't think that's the way they are judging it and past performances are being taken into account. If you are going simply by last year than I think it would be hard to argue

Taking everything into consideration you'd have to give it to Eli right now but I think in a few years it won't be very close at all.

I am being serious. I think your backup QB is better than RG3. I think this will become obvious over time....I'm not necessarily knocked RG3, I just think his backup is a better QB.

RG3 = McNabb.

You're joking right??

We don't know who's the best today... no one played and last we checked RG3 is recovering from a serious injury... evidently they're basing it on last year.... I always say you don't earn greatness in one season... RG3 need to show he can sustain his high level of play... for now Eli is the seasoned vet who's earned his stripes.

I am being serious. I think your backup QB is better than RG3. I think this will become obvious over time....I'm not necessarily knocked RG3, I just think his backup is a better QB.

RG3 = McNabb.

I don't think you watched much of him. His arm is much better than McNabb's, works a lot harder than McNabb, listens a lot better. Not very comparable other than skin color.

Cousins is a great backup and may end up a starter somewhere. He'll at least get a shot somewhere. Great pickup though.

We don't know who's the best today... no one played and last we checked RG3 is recovering from a serious injury... evidently they're basing it on last year.... I always say you don't earn greatness in one season... RG3 need to show he can sustain his high level of play... for now Eli is the seasoned vet who's earned his stripes.

I'd agree with that. I also think after a season or two no one will question RGIII deserving the No. 10 being associated with him. (if he's able to change his game and not get injured).

He has the arm,brains, and work ethic so there's no reason he needs to run nearly as much as he does.

RG3 = McNabb.

That's not an insult. McNabb was damn good. And if you're talking about Rex Grossman, I echo mikmak; "Are you high?"

That's not an insult. McNabb was damn good. And if you're talking about Rex Grossman, I echo mikmak; "Are you high?"

McNabb was damn good but he's style of play, body size, work ethic, were quite different than RGIII's.

He's talking about Kirk Cousin's who is a good quarterback and played well in relief. He's no RGIII though. After this year I bet we trade him for some real nice picks. Not bad for a fourth rounder.

I actually like Rex Grossman right now as a sort of pseudo coach for the younger quarterbacks. As long as he doesn't get on the field during a real game I'm happy.

McNabb was damn good but he's style of play, body size, work ethic, were quite different than RGIII's.

He's talking about Kirk Cousin's who is a good quarterback and played well in relief. He's no RGIII though. After this year I bet we trade him for some real nice picks. Not bad for a fourth rounder.

I actually like Rex Grossman right now as a sort of pseudo coach for the younger quarterbacks. As long as he doesn't get on the field during a real game I'm happy.

Top 3 for all time worst Super Bowl QB's

I'd agree with that. I also think after a season or two no one will question RGIII deserving the No. 10 being associated with him. (if he's able to change his game and not get injured).

He has the arm,brains, and work ethic so there's no reason he needs to run nearly as much as he does.

I like RG3, for some reason I was ticked off at the Redskins for putting him out there when a. He was injured and b. You guys have Cousins for back up. Although I will have to see how he performs once teams figure out how to defend the option.