SportsWrath

Jacobs back???

Blindgreed1

I'd be glad to see Jacobs back....the offense needs some attitude, and Jacobs should be 100% ready to play. I'd like him as the #3 back behind Wilson and Brown.

Nope... that train has left the station for me... what good is being a loud mouth if you get stopped on 3rd and inches 80% of the time... for his size, he's a big puss.

I've seen Ogletree play... I don't know what's the big deal about him. To me, he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated.

Yeah, I was high on him, until I seen more game tape. Most of his tackles are twenty yards downfield. He was maybe worse then Te'o, against Alabama, besides a few splash plays.

Yeah, I was high on him, until I seen more game tape. Most of his tackles are twenty yards downfield. He was maybe worse then Te'o, against Alabama, besides a few splash plays.

Dude, he got his ass kicked against Alabama.

Dude, he got his ass kicked against Alabama.

Yep, The whole UGA d did, they gave up 350 rushing yards, not sure why they have so many highly regarded prospects. Like I said he made about 2 highlight reel plays and got ran over the rest of the time.

So taking into account that Olgertree is overrated... and the fact this draft is deep in DTs, it's logical the Giants will go OL in the first DT in the 2nd... crapshoot thereafter. How many more days till this fucking draft gets here again? I'm about to start drinking.

So taking into account that Olgertree is overrated... and the fact this draft is deep in DTs, it's logical the Giants will go OL in the first DT in the 2nd... crapshoot thereafter. How many more days till this fucking draft gets here again? I'm about to start drinking.

All depends on who is there, if Sheldon Richardson from Mizzou is there, we don't hesitate to take him. OT is deep, I like Reid Fragel, and the Giamts have shown interest, he can be had in round 4. I believe Shake has us, taking him. I would actually like Fragel over Lane Johnson or Fluker, who are considered first rounders.

I'd be glad to see Jacobs back....the offense needs some attitude, and Jacobs should be 100% ready to play. I'd like him as the #3 back behind Wilson and Brown.

I'm with you. As long as he knows his role with the team I don't think it would hurt.

I'm with you. As long as he knows his role with the team I don't think it would hurt.

First of all, a 3rd RB usually has to contribute on special teams and Jacobs doesn't do that. More importantly, you ever known Jacobs not to be a distraction if things aren't going the way he wants them to? And what role do you have in mind? A guy to get stuffed for no gain on 3rd and short? Attitude without production doesn't help any team. Ask the 49ers. There's a reason no team has gone near him yet....but there's one last possibility. Can he speak Canadian?