SportsWrath

Andre Brown aiming to be a starter...

Nas

i'll take a 50/50 split with these two. really excited about our running game next year. haven't been this hyped since we drafted jacobs

I think our RB trio of Wilson, Brown, and Scott are pretty much set... each have shown flashes and have been brilliant when given touches... it all comes down to how our OL is performing... that unit needs some retooling. I'm hopeful Snee will be back to form but I'm not sure nor do I want Booth to be a starter... he's great coming off the bench but don't think he can handle a full time load. We need another starter and one for depth in that unit.

Wilson will develop into an every down back.. he looks like a stronger Tiki Barber without the massive chin.

I hope they both get alot of work. Nothing was more aggravating than watching Gilbride run Bradshaw into the ground.

I think our RB trio of Wilson, Brown, and Scott are pretty much set... each have shown flashes and have been brilliant when given touches... it all comes down to how our OL is performing... that unit needs some retooling. I'm hopeful Snee will be back to form but I'm not sure nor do I want Booth to be a starter... he's great coming off the bench but don't think he can handle a full time load. We need another starter and one for depth in that unit.

I'm pretty sure both David Wilson AND Da'rell Scott fumbled within their first 5 attempts.....I'm not sold on either of them, still...though I'm hoping Wilson gets the lion's share. I honestly think we'll either go with 4 RBs in Wilson, Brown, Torrain, and Scott or Scott will be the odd man out and get cut.

I'm pretty sure both David Wilson AND Da'rell Scott fumbled within their first 5 attempts.....I'm not sold on either of them, still...though I'm hoping Wilson gets the lion's share. I honestly think we'll either go with 4 RBs in Wilson, Brown, Torrain, and Scott or Scott will be the odd man out and get cut.

I think we'll be going Wilson, Bradshaw, Scott by mid season when Brown in-inevitably goes down. I like Brown but he's glass.

I think we'll be going Wilson, Bradshaw, Scott by mid season when Brown in-inevitably goes down. I like Brown but he's glass.

His injury was pretty unfortunate... It's not like he's going to break a leg every year. It's the pussy injuries (or the made up ones) Plaxico always had as an excuse not to practice.

The running game is going to do nothing till we revamp that offensive line and until then Brown is more likely to get hurt than Wilson who's more elusive. Brown tends to be patient and follow his blocks and when the line does it's job, he's good.

Wilson will develop into an every down back.. he looks like a stronger Tiki Barber without the massive chin.

The funny thing is, I went and watched some footage of that Saints game last night... Wilson seems to have a lot more power than people think. He was falling forward for extra yards quite a bit. If Scott reminds me of Barry Foster, than Wilson reminds me of Warrick Dunn.

The rest of us are aiming for Andre Brown to play healthy in 10+ games, let alone start any of them.

This.

The guy already has had a torn achille's tendon, and a broken leg. They're not related, but it kind of tells you just how likely he is to last 16+ games, or for that matter, multiple seasons. He was drafted in 2009, and hasn't yet played a full season.

I'd be happy if we could use him in spots--but there's no way I'd count on him as a starter. I'd rather see him in a Tony Galbreath/Dave Meggett role. Decent running back with receiving option on long downs.

This.

Gotta stop Wilson doing those stupid backflips too.

I swear... this guy goes from making me celebrate to making me throw things at my tv almost instantly. Didn't Cruz and someone else tell him to cut that shit out?