SportsWrath

Breaking Eagles News

Lughead

I remember when they signed Vick I turned to my Philly fan buddy and said, "its the beginning of the end of the Reid/McNabb/Westbrook Eagles. Mark it down."

Also said Reid would be the last to go. Vick is and always has been a chump and is finally showing his true colors... lazy, doesn't study film, and careless with the ball.

That being said, when Andy gets the axe I'll be the first guy on the street singing "ding-dong the witch is dead." His teams have had our number for the better part of the decade.

Agreed 100%

I doubt you'll be the first, there's a pretty large population of Iggs fans out there that have been calling for his head for some time. My only complaint about the guy is his pass heavy offense and the dumb trick plays.

I'm not sure what it is, but seems like he goes off script 2x per year. Would love it if Reid was pass-happy whenever he played the Giants....instead, it's non-stop McCoy.....prior to that, it was Westbrook.

Then, the other 14 games per year, he's a dipshit, according to alot of Eagles fans, at least.

Conversely, Killdrive always has his absolute worst gameplans against Philly.

I'm not sure what it is, but seems like he goes off script 2x per year. Would love it if Reid was pass-happy whenever he played the Giants....instead, it's non-stop McCoy.....prior to that, it was Westbrook.

Actually, I think it would be safer to say he has an individual plan for all division rivals. I think most HC's do. Westy had some HUGE games against the skins and the balls as well. Djax always does well against the G-men and the skins too. Celek and Maclin do well against the balls, etc...

Actually, I think it would be safer to say he has an individual plan for all division rivals. I think most HC's do. Westy had some HUGE games against the skins and the balls as well. Djax always does well against the G-men and the skins too. Celek and Maclin do well against the balls, etc...

Good point.

the guy should just play more madden to practice his clock management.

what's lost in the giants/eagles game is how terrible reid was with his timeouts when we had the ball and were in fg range. he should've been calling timeouts once we got to the 27

what's lost in the giants/eagles game is how terrible reid was with his timeouts when we had the ball and were in fg range. he should've been calling timeouts once we got to the 27

uhhhhhhhhh last time I looked Andy beat us

I want him as HC if Coughlin retires and Andy is available.........with our talent he would be another Vince Lombardi

He didn't have to....Eli stopped the clock for him with an ill-advised attempt at a touchdown...before that was the Bradshaw run I believe, but we were in hurry up and he probably didn't have time to call a timeout....the Manning throw made it kind of moot though, unfortunately....I just wish we had tried one more out pattern to pick up 5-6 more yards so Tynes kick would have snuck though...

Or not get a offensive PI called against us when your already in FG range

It was a hilariously bad decision by Eli. A "good" play by Barden in the regard that it could have likely been intercepted had he not interfered. Water under the bridge, hopefully.

I've already addressed this. Andy didn't need to use them. If he doesn't need to use them he won't. It gives him time to get to the buffet before they run out of roast beef.

Obviously I don't know your stance on Kolb since you didn't post here then but this was the same chant back then. Be careful what you wish for.

I knew Kolb was a bust after watching his first few snaps. I'm not your typical Iggs fan. I never drank the Kolb koolaide. And living in Tucson i've had the opportunity to see Foles develop over his time with the Wildcats. He works great without an O line (pre-requiste for an Eagles QB :laugh:). He's accurate, can read a defense (and is tall enough to see over the line of scrimmage), has a cannon of an arm, he scrambles well and has pateience in the pocket. He's also a hard worker and a quick learner.

I knew Kolb was a bust after watching his first few snaps. I'm not your typical Iggs fan. I never drank the Kolb koolaide. And living in Tucson i've had the opportunity to see Foles develop over his time with the Wildcats. He works great without an O line (pre-requiste for an Eagles QB :laugh:). He's accurate, can read a defense (and is tall enough to see over the line of scrimmage), has a cannon of an arm, he scrambles well and has pateience in the pocket. He's also a hard worker and a quick learner.

I remeber watching him go to the sidelines and actually look relieved to be out of the game.

I knew Kolb was a bust after watching his first few snaps. I'm not your typical Iggs fan. I never drank the Kolb koolaide. And living in Tucson i've had the opportunity to see Foles develop over his time with the Wildcats. He works great without an O line (pre-requiste for an Eagles QB :laugh:). He's accurate, can read a defense (and is tall enough to see over the line of scrimmage), has a cannon of an arm, he scrambles well and has patience in the pocket. He's also a hard worker and a quick learner.

I think DFNG didn't like him either. One compliment I will give Reid is he knows when to dump players and maximize the return on investment. He has been a master at that.