SportsWrath

Breaking Eagles News

Lughead

there is little tolerance on the GMB for much....they threaten to ban me all the time for not being lockstep with the company line

least week I predicted a 20 plus point giants slaughter of the 49rs and everyone was predicting we would lose but a few diehards......my prediction actually upset people

now they are in total shock that I nailed it

The Giants have infused new blood and are taking their play to another level.....this is not your fathers Giants team anymore...this team will throttle opponents and score big numbers

having said that we do not do mobile QBs too well

every Sunday is a new adventure

there is little tolerance on the GMB for much....they threaten to ban me all the time for not being lockstep with the company line

least week I predicted a 20 plus point giants slaughter of the 49rs and everyone was predicting we would lose but a few diehards......my prediction actually upset people

The Giants have infused new blood and are taking their play to another level.....this is not your fathers Giants team anymore...this team will throttle opponents and score big numbers

I haven't seen the Skins D this year. Can they put pressure on Eli?

Their D is one of the leagues worst......no they cannot get to him

This line has now allowed a grand total of 1 sack in the last 5 games

from that perspective we might just break Wilt Chambelains record for points in one game- 100

but we have red zone scoring issues

They don't recognize your gifts over there.

Their D is one of the leagues worst......no they cannot get to him

This line has now allowed a grand total of 1 sack in the last 5 games

from that perspective we might just break Wilt Chambelains record for points in one game- 100

but we have red zone scoring issues

Gonna have to watch this game.

I can honestly say I didn't do a damn thing but speak da troof! That mod Die-Hard over there is a punk pain in the hemorrhoids and kills all the fun smack talk dead. They really oughta change the name of that place to "Princess Die-Hards Rainbow Lollipop Lounge for widdle girls". Check those threads I was in, you'll see I didn't break ONE rule. Not a ONE. The people who were throwin personal attacks at me are still there though. Funny that. I was fightin with one hand behind my back and was STILL moppin the floor with them morons! He banned me cause I wouldn't kiss his aish and thats all there is to it. When he was asked why I was banned he didn't give a straight answer you'll notice. Just some lame ass quote from the movie Die Hard cuz he thinks he's some sort of tough guy. I saw where he threatened to ban that Rodgers12 dude over a harmless Giants-Packers thread a couple of weeks ago, too bad Rodgers bent over and took it.. Die-Hard is a straight up petrified ass hair and he is killing that MB! It's a damn shame cuz the G-Girls/Iggles rivalry is supposed ta be colorful and nasty. Thats the way we likes it! I say "F" dat guy, he makes real Gnats fans look like limp wristed tea biscuit nibblers! Tell as many people as you can over there that the Hoagie Bastage party is over here now and I'm open for bidness! Come get some!!!

:05-mafia:

The Smack Talk section over there is pretty fucking pathetic. Frankly the entire board is over-modded. Most of the guys here are castaways from when the Giants Board used to be pretty hysterical......we left after they shut down the Current Events section.

I've been going over to the Giants board lately, mainly to check out the news, because I don't live in the NY/NJ area any more......all I get is Bears news out here.

Oh, and by the way, I was a member of the GMB before Die-Hard even signed up. He signed up in 2007, right after he became a Gnats fan when they lucked out and won the Superbowl. He's a bandwagon jumpin douche nugget who will probably jump ship the minute your team aint doin so good which, should be very soon by all calculations. THAT'S your moderator for ya, some punk little bandwagon jumper who probably only likes football because of the muscular sweaty dudes in very tight pants...tight pants for which he would most definitely stab his own mother in the kidneys to get a chance to sniff after a loss to the Iggles!

:F-U:

Okay, you lost me there.

Joe bringing you guys over almost makes up for him being such a dick. ...almost.

C. Wagon.

I take my dick-head status very seriously. It is.....precious to me.

That explains why he was an instant hit over on the EMB :laugh:

I have to admit, that board is pretty damn funny sometimes......honestly, they let me get away with a lot of BS over there.

Like ....Van Gogh......Bach....Thoreau...Keats......ain't nobody going to appreciate what we had in both Jack and Vanilla Ice until long after they are gone.

C. Wagon

Jackstroud = Jackson Pollock in my opinion.

I take my dick-head status very seriously. It is.....precious to me.

I have to admit, that board is pretty damn funny sometimes......honestly, they let me get away with a lot of BS over there.

As long as you can take a ribbing and not get arse chapped about it, you're golden. Basically, be mature about the immaturity that abounds. :laugh:

You hitting on me? NO I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!! I'm here to talk about how smelly the Gnats are and this guy want's to make out with me! Go play with your OWN balloon knot!!!

All I can say is...

welcome :)

signed: Soup Nazi :D

I remember when they signed Vick I turned to my Philly fan buddy and said, "its the beginning of the end of the Reid/McNabb/Westbrook Eagles. Mark it down."

Also said Reid would be the last to go. Vick is and always has been a chump and is finally showing his true colors... lazy, doesn't study film, and careless with the ball.

That being said, when Andy gets the axe I'll be the first guy on the street singing "ding-dong the witch is dead." His teams have had our number for the better part of the decade.

I remember when they signed Vick I turned to my Philly fan buddy and said, "its the beginning of the end of the Reid/McNabb/Westbrook Eagles. Mark it down."

Also said Reid would be the last to go. Vick is and always has been a chump and is finally showing his true colors... lazy, doesn't study film, and careless with the ball.

That being said, when Andy gets the axe I'll be the first guy on the street singing "ding-dong the witch is dead." His teams have had our number for the better part of the decade.

I doubt you'll be the first, there's a pretty large population of Iggs fans out there that have been calling for his head for some time. My only complaint about the guy is his pass heavy offense and the dumb trick plays.