SportsWrath

before i explode. what was the reason we were throwing at the eagles 27 yard line again?

Herc

Been the common question on the forums, in all honesty I dont know, did Coughlin field any questions about it?

I have no problem throwing it on the 27 yard line, but I mean throw it to someone Eli has some chemistry with, fucking throw it to Cruz on an out pattern three times, but don't just toss it up too Barden who just happened to have one good game against a shitty defense.

Whatever the case. It's Bullshit a kicker can't get anything over 50 yards!!!

It looked like Tynes had the distance on the first kick, but seemed to take something off the kick in order to get the accuracy right. He didn't look like he put everything into it.

I would have ran a QB draw or HB dive. Maybe a quick slant to Bennet. Then spiked the ball. And attempt a FG between 36-47 yards.

You'd have lost the game, it was 3rd and 19. You'd have spiked 4th down, huh?

I'm talking about the play before. It wasn't 3&19.

They went dive, slant, fade to the corner. So you'd do exactly what they already did, minus the fade to the corner? Me too.

Eli probably audibled into it. He's got full autonomy at the line of scrimmage.

Blame Gilbride though....

I love Eli, but dammit, when you are within the distance to kick a winner, that shit should stay in the head coaches hands.

I blame Coughlin for that, though. Should have been non-negotiable.....run the ball up the middle, and then, depending on the yardage and time on the clock, either spike the ball or call a quick shot at the sidelines for a few more yards.