SportsWrath

before i explode. what was the reason we were throwing at the eagles 27 yard line again?

Herc

If Barden had used his height advantage and jumped up to meet the ball instead of fading with Nnamdi and putting him in a chokehold we probably aren't even having this discussion. He wouldn't have caught it I'm sure, but maybe he gets a hand on it, knocks it away and there's no penalty.

It looked like Tynes had the distance on the first kick, but seemed to take something off the kick in order to get the accuracy right. He didn't look like he put everything into it.

shouldn't have had to.... practice practice practice.. oh well too late now.. at least the fucking cowboys lost tonight.

i was going apeshit as soon as i saw him drop back. it's like cracking aces with 9-5. you might have won but you shouldn't have been in the hand

I always approach Eagles games like this:

1) Expect the crazy bounces to go the Eagles way.

2) Expect our game plan to make no sense.

3) Expect Reid to be Lombardi For A Day.

I always approach Eagles games like this:

1) Expect the crazy bounces to go the Eagles way.

2) Expect our game plan to make no sense.

3) Expect Reid to be Lombardi For A Day.

that's pretty accurate. They usually have their best gameplan of the year saved for us. The good news is we usually play even worse against them at home.

So, you're saying if a kicker practices, he should never miss a kick?

Why arnt you coaching in the NFL Nas?

No.. I'm saying as a pro where your only job is to kick the fucking ball, your offseason should've been spent bulking up those legs. I'm saying in the NFL a 50+ yarder should have a better than 80% chance of success... declining rapidly at 60 yards and beyond. As far as being in the NFL coaching or otherwise, it just wasn't meant to be.

that's pretty accurate. They usually have their best gameplan of the year saved for us. The good news is we usually play even worse against them at home.

lol that's true. in fact we play worse against everyone at home