SportsWrath

Eagles are kicking the tires on Jeremy Shockey and Visante Shianco

BleedinBlue

Everything goes here.

Everything.

Nothing is off limits.

Nothing.

Not exactly true. You see, discussions and disagreements are expected. Being abrasive, childish, asshole, immature... etc will get you banned because the way I see it, I'm not (no one is) here to take shit from anybody. You act like a troll you will be treated as such. You act like an adult, you will be greeted with open arms regardless of your sports or political allegiance.

Not exactly true. You see, discussions and disagreements are expected. Being abrasive, childish, asshole, immature... etc will get you banned because the way I see it, I'm not (no one is) here to take shit from anybody. You act like a troll you will be treated as such. You act like an adult, you will be greeted with open arms regardless of your sports or political allegiance.

I think it's okay as long as both posters want to talk trash.

DayneForNoGain is an eagle fan, and he's like the George Washington of Sportswrath.

There have been some epic flame wars on Sportswrath.....Some new blood is good.....I think it just takes a little time for people to get to know eachother's style.

It's likely I won't last long then. I am abrasive, childish (and immature which is kind of the same thing IMO), and most everyone I know calls me an asshole. I have also been called a troll before, but usually it's by people whom i've P3wned ( :freaked: ) in one way or another and they are out of ammo. Regardless, I am LOVED by many for my sense of humor and ability to take it as easily as I dish it out, so what do you say we put our helmets on, sinch up the belts and have some fun? My lower intestine is full of SPAM.

It's likely I won't last long then. I am abrasive, childish (and immature which is kind of the same thing IMO), and most everyone I know calls me an asshole. I have also been called a troll before, but usually it's by people whom i've P3wned ( :freaked: ) in one way or another and they are out of ammo. Regardless, I am LOVED by many for my sense of humor and ability to take it as easily as I dish it out, so what do you say we put our helmets on, sinch up the belts and have some fun? My lower intestine is full of SPAM.

I'm beginning to think you know absolutely nothing about the Eagles.........the worlds most tortured disappointing Team/Fans

Even I feel sorry for them

Don't listen to Nas. We are all abrasive and childish to a point here. He just always gets all butt hurt of the constant (from me) abuse of his propensity for camel fucking.

I'm beginning to think you know absolutely nothing about the Eagles.........the worlds most tortured disappointing Team/Fans

Even I feel sorry for them

I was blind for most of the time that i've been a fan so it's not nearly as bad for me as some others. :LMAO:

Don't listen to Nas. We are all abrasive and childish to a point here. He just always gets all butt hurt of the constant (from me) abuse of his propensity for camel fucking.

You seem like a laid back bruthah from anothah mothah... Wanna make out?

You'll fit right in, then.

My lower intestine is full of SPAM.

Do all Eagles' fans have bowel issues? You guys need to lay off the cheesesteaks a bit.

You'll fit right in, then.

Do all Eagles' fans have bowel issues? You guys need to lay off the cheesesteaks a bit.

Not the case here. I live in Arizona where the men are men and the sheep are nervous. :tumbleweed: Just recently found a descent place to get a cheeseteak, so yeah... *farts*

Sense of humor is appreciated. And we do have thick skins here anyway.

Do all Eagles' fans have bowel issues?

My guess is seeing your division rival win the big one twice in 4 years while the "dream team" falls flat on its face can cause stomach issues.

http://espn.go.com/b...e-year-contract

Shiancoe to the Patriots...to sit behind Hernandez and Gronkowski...questionable move on his part...but given the choice of there or Philly...I'd go to the Pats too.

Interesting.....apparantly Belichik believes there is no such thing as "too many TE's...maybe their Ballard experiment is already in the toilet. That'd be great if the Pats pay Ballard's salary while sitting on the injured list......then cut him, and watch the Giants pick him back up now after he's healed

My guess is seeing your division rival win the big one twice in 4 years while the "dream team" falls flat on its face can cause stomach issues.

With all due respect, I like our squads chances up against yours this year. We made some good moves in the off season to right the ship. G-men didn't do much and add to that the fact that your boys have ALWAYS had a SB hangover the following season and I think it's a safe bet. I mean... We don't have Vince Young anymore to beat you with, but I like our chances even without him :LMAO:

With all due respect, I like our squads chances up against yours this year. We made some good moves in the off season to right the ship. G-men didn't do much and add to that the fact that your boys have ALWAYS had a SB hangover the following season and I think it's a safe bet. I mean... We don't have Vince Young anymore to beat you with, but I like our chances even without him :LMAO:

Eagles always play us tough and it's never a walk in the park beating them. You guys made a lot of moves last year and were dubbed the "dream team" granted guys need to settle in. We couldn't make moves because of our salary cap situation and the fact most of our players are solid where they are.

Interesting.....apparantly Belichik believes there is no such thing as "too many TE's...maybe their Ballard experiment is already in the toilet. That'd be great if the Pats pay Ballard's salary while sitting on the injured list......then cut him, and watch the Giants pick him back up now after he's healed

I think he's trying a new approach... having really large wide receivers... who knows.

We take our bouts with the Eagles very seriously and we have come up short lately.....no doubt. Eagles are tough. It's just that they seem to save their best games for the regular season then fold like a cheap suit when it matters.

I suspect we'll split this year and if the Giants stay healthy (that's always the biggest question with this team), we'll make a good run at another title. Eli might look and act gay, but he's got a set of balls on him the size of China and is a pussy master!

Anytime NFC East teams play eachother its ON like Donkey Kong. I predicted a split last year. This year I'm goin with the sweep. and the Iggs taking the division. Last year was a joke for NFC East. Nobody played up to their potential in the regular season and your boys got hot when it mattered. This year will be another animal entirely. Balee DAT.

Eagles always play us tough and it's never a walk in the park beating them. You guys made a lot of moves last year and were dubbed the "dream team" granted guys need to settle in. We couldn't make moves because of our salary cap situation and the fact most of our players are solid where they are.

The biggest bone-headed moves of last year, you mean. No team that replaces that many starters with free agents, implements an offensive line coach who has no idea what he's doing as defensive coordinator, during a shortened offseason, will have any level of success.

Anytime NFC East teams play eachother its ON like Donkey Kong. I predicted a split last year. This year I'm goin with the sweep. and the Iggs taking the division. Last year was a joke for NFC East. Nobody played up to their potential in the regular season and your boys got hot when it mattered. This year will be another animal entirely. Balee DAT.

So much of it will be riding on injuries.

Another big question is whether Vick can handle the pressure of the whole "dynasty" thing.

Hell yeah, a new Eagles fan to abuse!

But I'll be nice... at least until September 24th, when I begin counting down to the Sunday night game.

Eagles will be a tough team to beat this season. Just like the '60s Packers, '70s Steelers, '80s 49ers, '90s Cowboys, or '00s Patriots.

Hell yeah, a new Eagles fan to abuse!

But I'll be nice... at least until September 24th, when I begin counting down to the Sunday night game.

Eagles will be a tough team to beat this season. Just like the '60s Packers, '70s Steelers, '80s 49ers, '90s Cowboys, or '00s Patriots.

and the '10s Giants :rules:

Call me crazy but I think the Eagles have hit the wall......too much trying, not enough results

I think they may have motivation issues this year and fall to pieces.....They can play the old Patsy Kline "I fall to pieces" as their theme song

Look it up on You Tube CheeseSteak

I wonder what ever happened to the old Poster Donovan4President.......now that was a classy Eagles fan, him and BadEgg from the Cowboys.....loved those jousts

Call me crazy but I think the Eagles have hit the wall......too much trying, not enough results

I think they may have motivation issues this year and fall to pieces.....They can play the old Patsy Kline "I fall to pieces" as their theme song

Look it up on You Tube CheeseSteak

I wonder what ever happened to the old Poster Donovan4President.......now that was a classy Eagles fan, him and BadEgg from the Cowboys.....loved those jousts

D4P pops in every now and then....when he was a regular here, it was pretty funny.