SportsWrath

Eagles are kicking the tires on Jeremy Shockey and Visante Shianco

BleedinBlue

I wouldn't have minded getting Shiancoe back.

I'd take him too. Couldn't blame the guy when the Vikes overpayed for him, and while he's no great player he's also not a problem either. He'd be a decent veteran presence.

Well then shut your fat ugly face then. :freaked:

You know this board is pretty slow.....it would be nice to see an Eagles fan come here and talk some football.

your team is not terrible.....tell us about them instead of making a complete fool of yourself 360 degrees 24X7

We feel your pain......we went 17 years without a Trophy recently. Always have had a tough time with the Eagles

But your off to a bad start here, and if Nemesis sees your rhetoric you will be history in record time- calm down

You know this board is pretty slow.....it would be nice to see an Eagles fan come here and talk some football.

your team is not terrible.....tell us about them instead of making a complete fool of yourself 360 degrees 24X7

We feel your pain......we went 17 years without a Trophy recently. Always have had a tough time with the Eagles

But your off to a bad start here, and if Nemesis sees your rhetoric you will be history in record time- calm down

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

Lol !!

Ok but let me just finish fucking your little sister raw in the ass!!

Lol!!!

LOL!!!!!! This guy has no friggen idea we don't care what insulting comments Eagles fans say........Hillarious really

Its like trying to pummel King Kong with a pillow

Lol !!

Ok but let me just finish fucking your little sister raw in the ass!!

Lol!!!

You have such a way with words...

It is well known that shocky loves the cock. And it is also well known that Philly is the city of brotherly ass love.