SportsWrath

Did anyone ever stop to think Tebow throws them in the grass for a reason?

JackStroud

Hey dont shoot the messenger.

NY now has 2 of the lowest INT Passers in the league

I wish we had jumped at Tebow........would have added a wildcat dimension to our game, and allowed us to pass off it too

True we can only meet the Jets this year in the SB (excluding pre-season) but Tebow against Eli would be fun to watch

Hey dont shoot the messenger.

NY now has 2 of the lowest INT Passers in the league

I wish we had jumped at Tebow........would have added a wildcat dimension to our game, and allowed us to pass off it too

True we can only meet the Jets this year in the SB (excluding pre-season) but Tebow against Eli would be fun to watch

Jesus Jack don't make me Ban your ass already

You say in another thread that Eli is the best QB in the league, so why would you want to take him off the field for any reason? That's dumb. And Tebow has great leadership, but his offense in Denver was pretty anemic.

he is the best but it would be nice to mix it up a bit, especially in the red zone, and in the goal line and against teams like SFO that pummeled Eli

he is the best but it would be nice to mix it up a bit, especially in the red zone, and in the goal line and against teams like SFO that pummeled Eli

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha aha aha aha ahahahahahah aha aha ah aha aha ha hha ha ha hahaha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha aha aha aha ahahahahahah aha aha ah aha aha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha aha aha aha ahahahahahah aha aha ah aha aha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...............No.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha aha aha aha ahahahahahah aha aha ah aha aha ha hha ha ha hahaha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha aha aha aha ahahahahahah aha aha ah aha aha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha ha aha aha aha ahahahahahah aha aha ah aha aha ha ha hha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...............No.

thats why you are a backup......you must have slept through both San Fran games.......Eli was lucky to come out of both alive

thats why you are a backup......you must have slept through both San Fran games.......Eli was lucky to come out of both alive

I know its slow because we are several weeks from camp, but this is ridiculous. There is no way taking a QB in and out of a game will be a positive for a team like the Giants.

Jesus Jack don't make me Ban your ass already

Lug, I don't think Jack speaking his mind is a bannable offense. We're adults here and if some find what Jack posts outlandish, they have the right not to read or respond.

Welcome back Jack.

Lug, I don't think Jack speaking his mind is a bannable offense. We're adults here and if some find what Jack posts outlandish, they have the right not to read or respond.

Welcome back Jack.

Don't worry Nas, Lughead was just kidding around.......on a more football related note. Tebow would have been a huge addition to the Giants and

exemplifies all of the positive attitude and hard work efforts Counghlin revels in. His very presense in the locker room makes a team better.

Anyone who thinks he cannot come in for spot duty to change things up is sadly mistaken......we will see this in pre-season when we play the Jets

Don't worry Nas, Lughead was just kidding around.......on a more football related note. Tebow would have been a huge addition to the Giants and

exemplifies all of the positive attitude and hard work efforts Counghlin revels in. His very presense in the locker room makes a team better.

Anyone who thinks he cannot come in for spot duty to change things up is sadly mistaken......we will see this in pre-season when we play the Jets

No doubt Teabow is a good even great person. I just don't think the Giants need help at the QB department nor do the Giants like the spotlight. As a football player Teabow isn't very good imo.

No doubt Teabow is a good even great person. I just don't think the Giants need help at the QB department nor do the Giants like the spotlight. As a football player Teabow isn't very good imo.

Actually that is the exact reason Tebow coming to the Giants makes sense. In our system with Eli at the helm there would be no controversy.

We could use him in situations that require muscle, and the threat of an option pass. The Jets on the other hand have a weakling QB.....over there I will

be surprised if Tim is not the starter by mid-season.

What does Carr do for us but provide an insurance policy that provides dubious return on investment. Plus Eli can use a relief pitcher in rugged games like San Fran where we all were concerned for his safety. Without Eli we would be in deep trouble

Actually that is the exact reason Tebow coming to the Giants makes sense. In our system with Eli at the helm there would be no controversy.

We could use him in situations that require muscle, and the threat of an option pass. The Jets on the other hand have a weakling QB.....over there I will

What does Carr do for us but provide an insurance policy that provides dubious return on investment. Plus Eli can use a relief pitcher in rugged games like San Fran where we all were concerned for his safety. Without Eli we would be in deep trouble

I could never see a situation that I would rather see Tebow in the game over Eli.... or Carr for that matter. I think Carr is a great backup QB. He is smart and has a good arm... fits into the offense. Tebow is such a different animal he could not come into the game and pick up even a quarter of Eli's playbook.

I do agree Tebow ends up starting for the Jets at some point. Rex will have to, especially if he plans to play him a couple of times each game. A couple of clutch plays for him, and a couple Sanchez fuckups... Jets can look forward to a shitty season I think.

If Tim Tebow is starter by mid-season, it will be because Mark Sanchez is actually WORSE than Tebow (which, honestly, I 100% believe)....not because Tebow is any good or pushed him for the job.