SportsWrath

Did anyone ever stop to think Tebow throws them in the grass for a reason?

JackStroud

uhhhhhhh

OK

Tebow no good..........7-2 record with a dirtbag team and a win in the Playoffs over Pittsburg was a bad dream LOL

Did you actually watch any of those games? The ONLY time he impressed me is when he read that Jets defense presnap and took the rock to the house on his own, I think it was a MNF game. Otherwise, he made a decent throw after a decent pass rush escape allowed his man to get wide open....you could have made that throw....it was in the playoffs and his dude took it to the house to beat Pittsburgh. IMO, those were his two season highlights and neither one really involved making a nice throw. That defense held teams to 12 points, it's no wonder he managed to sneak a few wins in here and there.

I will admit that he managed to not LOSE games for Denver and is careful with the ball, but we don't need a game-manager....we have the best one in the league who is also has a much better arm and tops Tebow in every respect of the game.

We DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO but 8 yrs ago our game manager was one of the worst QBs in the history of the game, throwing duck after duck, Eli as a rookiie had a minus QBR...........give Tebow a brake

he was a rookie who excelled and has plenty of upside

tebow is a wild cat / gimmicky QB see Florida Gators . The Giants on the other hand are not, they are a more traditional style football team. the Giants would not mess with a formula that has brought them 2 superbowls in 3 years. just for one gimmickey player. they run a steady ship jack not a circus .... you want to go to a circus go to the green locker room. This "tebow good for the Giants" discussion is now over,........ forever.

tebow is a wild cat / gimmicky QB see Florida Gators . The Giants on the other hand are not, they are a more traditional style football team. the Giants would not mess with a formula that has brought them 2 superbowls in 3 years. just for one gimmickey player. they run a steady ship jack not a circus .... you want to go to a circus go to the green locker room. This "tebow good for the Giants" discussion is now over,........ forever.

To be completely fair, the "tebow good for the giants" discussion never actually happened outside of dementia.

Tebow will eventually wind up on our roster..........why? because he epitomizes what Coughlin preaches.....embodies it....hard work and dedication are paramount to Coughlin and Tebow

I for one would love to see it.....In the meantime, its going to have Giants fans actually rooting for the Jets when not rooting for the Giants.........unheard of, but that is the star power of the T Man

Tebow will eventually wind up on our roster..........why? because he epitomizes what Coughlin preaches.....embodies it....hard work and dedication are paramount to Coughlin and Tebow

I for one would love to see it.....In the meantime, its going to have Giants fans actually rooting for the Jets when not rooting for the Giants.........unheard of, but that is the star power of the T Man

You forgot that Coughlin also preaches competence and hates a circus. Let Tebow stay with the Jets. It's a perfect place for him.

As far as rooting for him, I think there is a segment of Fla college fans and some religious fanatics who believe in and would follow him anywhere.......but a larger segment of pro football fans shake their heads in wonderment that anybody who throws the ball so poorly would be given an opportunity to play QB in the NFL.

no no no

The Giants won the Super Bowl but the Jets won the PR Bowl

Tebow is a phenomena the NFL has not see since Bronko Nagusaki........he transcends football itself

The guy has STAR POWER equal to Lebron James..............If he takes the Jets to the SB (quite possible) NYC will go wild for the Jets.......even if we are the opponent

If Ryan and the Jets could get to the AFC Championship game with no cajonnes Mark Sanchez.....they can get to the SB with Tim

face it...........they one upped us once again

welcome back, jack!

Good to be back, and great to be fans of the NFL's premier organization........hope we do not fall off our high horse again this year :o(

Having said that we have not had a repeat team this strong before........not even close

I see no holes, except for unproven TE's

When did that ever exist outside of comedy halls?

no no no

The Giants won the Super Bowl but the Jets won the PR Bowl

Tebow is a phenomena the NFL has not see since Bronko Nagusaki........he transcends football itself

The guy has STAR POWER equal to Lebron James..............If he takes the Jets to the SB (quite possible) NYC will go wild for the Jets.......even if we are the opponent

If Ryan and the Jets could get to the AFC Championship game with no cajonnes Mark Sanchez.....they can get to the SB with Tim

face it...........they one upped us once again

I'll take that outcome any fucking day, Jack.

Yes but on the ESPN respect meter we barely register a ho hum

It is frustrating to say the least

We could win 4 in a row (SBs) and ESPN would be picking Dallas or Philly to win our division :o(

I'm picking Dallas and Philly to fold their tents this year and the skins to finish behind us at 10-6 to our 12-4

Tebow will light up NYC count on it