SportsWrath

The New York Giants have Commited Armed Robbery!!!!!!!

Lughead

I took his comments with a grain of salt....given he's a non-starter and likely special teams only at this point. I don't foresee Rivers overtaking Kiwi or Boley unless there's an injury. Rivers MAY at some point overtake the Blackburn in the middle..but these comments are a bit premature to say the least.

Boley isn't being challenged by anybody for his starting spot.

I also fully expect Mark Herzlich to be our starting middle linebacker come opening day.

Jaquian Williams.....Herz.....Michael Boley. In a base 4-3

Kiwanuka in on passing downs and also rotating with the 3 other DEs?

Who is taking Deon Grants role? Any thoughts?

Herzlich? I can root for him, but he is sloooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and slow is being generous. Rivers can do what no other LB, except for Boley can do and that's BLITZ.

I'm not sure that's fair; I don't think Fewell called more than one or two blitzes though the first 12 weeks. I have no idea why we don't see Kiwi blitzing more.

Boley isn't being challenged by anybody for his starting spot.

I also fully expect Mark Herzlich to be our starting middle linebacker come opening day.

Jaquian Williams.....Herz.....Michael Boley. In a base 4-3

LOL You want to bet on that? I don't see Herzlich making the cut let alone becoming a starter

We''ve had some bad LBer play the last 15 yrs but Herzlich set new lows that will never be approached

weak and constantly out of position.. ..he was a virtual white Pierce....without the downfield tackles

i feel bad for him as a cancer survivor but the NFL is not littered with cancer survivors