SportsWrath

Stephen Tulloch

Sephiroth

Reports out of Detroit have this guy's contract negotiations going nowhere. He's a top-ten MLB and he's only asking for about 6 million per year.

Can we at least bring this guy in for a look... or do we forget that for 3/4 of the year our defense played like ass flavored ass?

I'd love to bring him in for a looksee if there was any chance that we could afford him. Given our cap situation, I think we're out in the cold.

If we're telling Goff to test the market and then come back to us, after he was injured all year, then I just don't see our making this kind of move. Would I like it, oh yeah. Will it happen, oh no.

I'd love to bring him in for a looksee if there was any chance that we could afford him. Given our cap situation, I think we're out in the cold.

If we're telling Goff to test the market and then come back to us, after he was injured all year, then I just don't see our making this kind of move. Would I like it, oh yeah. Will it happen, oh no.

Has Goff been evaluated since his injury? Strange that he still hasn't resigned.

Has Goff been evaluated since his injury? Strange that he still hasn't resigned.

Last I saw he was told to test the market which leads me to believe there was some level of disagreement in contract amounts.

If he's not signed, there would obviously need to be a draft pick spent on a LB.

My bigger surprise is the general lack of interest in Jacobs. Sure, he wasn't phenomenal, but he's certainly a good enough role player to garner some interest I'd think.

Last I saw he was told to test the market which leads me to believe there was some level of disagreement in contract amounts.

If he's not signed, there would obviously need to be a draft pick spent on a LB.

My bigger surprise is the general lack of interest in Jacobs. Sure, he wasn't phenomenal, but he's certainly a good enough role player to garner some interest I'd think.

There's still a lot of running backs out there. Michael Bush still is unsigned... :huh:

The Giants wanted to pay him as such.. he disagrees.

Not a middle linebacker anyway, but since it's linebacker related and I didn't want to make a new thread for it, here's a tweet:

Clint Sintim @ClintSintim52

Motivated 2b GREAT by cap @JustinTuckNYG91... They gonna love me for my AMBITION... 7 Months out #DontCountMeOut#ROAD2RECOVERY!!

What the hell does that even mean?

BiC has it right, but I would add he doesn't want us fans to count him out. He's motivated and on the road to recovery from his injury.

Well, that's good, because I'm not entirely sure I've ever seen him play....

BiC has it right, but I would add he doesn't want us fans to count him out. He's motivated and on the road to recovery from his injury.

You know.. he's right. I've always liked Sintim and for some reason forgot about him. I thought he showed flashes when he was on the field and for that I'm rooting for him.

You know.. he's right. I've always liked Sintim and for some reason forgot about him. I thought he showed flashes when he was on the field and for that I'm rooting for him.

He's had flashes oddly enough as a DE.

The guy was drafted as a 3-4 Lb out of college and we tried to put him into a 4-3 scheme. It would almost be a better option just to switch him to a DE permanently with the departure of Tolly.

Not a middle linebacker anyway, but since it's linebacker related and I didn't want to make a new thread for it, here's a tweet:

Clint Sintim @ClintSintim52

Motivated 2b GREAT by cap @JustinTuckNYG91... They gonna love me for my AMBITION... 7 Months out #DontCountMeOut#ROAD2RECOVERY!!

God, Twitter is fucking stupid.

Well, I get breaking news from Twitter and I follow all my elected representatives in the state and federal level and it makes it quite easy to see what issues they are working on and what they care about without it being spoon fed to me through the filter of the MSM or other biased outlets.

So Seph and Nas, you can suck it!

:P

@boohyah wonders how @princenasfuckingyemenesebastardsoontobefather can say he always liked @clintsintim. I mean he hasn't always played for the @NYGiants.

lol, I had a pretty good feeling about him when he was drafted and the very few plays he's head I felt he was doing very well... too bad he couldn't stay healthy but I'm not one who blames the player for getting injured.

lol, I had a pretty good feeling about him when he was drafted and the very few plays he's head I felt he was doing very well... too bad he couldn't stay healthy but I'm not one who blames the player for getting injured.

Well, if the mother fuckers would stretch properly!!! :D

Well, if the mother fuckers would stretch properly!!! :D

THOSE kind of "injuries" yes... they need to fucking stretch... I don't fucking tolerate a pulled hamstring if you're a pro-athlete. I've had 4 of them but it's not my full time job to play football... good catch though lol.

THOSE kind of "injuries" yes... they need to fucking stretch... I don't fucking tolerate a pulled hamstring if you're a pro-athlete. I've had 4 of them but it's not my full time job to play football... good catch though lol.

just messing