SportsWrath

Marshall and Cutler

Bigblue25

Don't think Mario Williams going to the bears. It'll be 30millions on two DE. That's just way way too much. They still need to get Forte back.

Cutlet and Marshall. Damn can't wait for fantasy football!!!!!

Oh damn, I thought they resigned Forte already? If not your right. too much money on a pair of DEs.

Oh damn, I thought they resigned Forte already? If not your right. too much money on a pair of DEs.

Yeah. They still haven't ink Forte. But to get Marshall in the mix forte must be more happy to put his name down. He will command at least +10million a year. So bye bye on any upgrade on the defense.

Big talk of Mario Williams signing up here in Buffalo. I dunno if it will happen because the Bills aren't known for making any big time moves, really...I think it could be a Mario Williams bargaining chip to use as leverage and see what he can get out of other teams. He'd be leaving a pretty solid team in Houston for a team that's going to continue to suck forever.

Reuniting in Chicago, Holy Snikees. I guess this is the official we don't want Peyton move by the Miami Dolphins.

Don't be so sure about that... Brandon Marshall is one of the more infamously imprecise wide receivers in the NFL. Definitely not Peyton's kind of guy.

Eh, with Peyton not having Wayne to join him and Marshall leaving, I think it leaves Miami a bit undesireable if I'm Manning.

Tough to say who's the favorite now, but I still can't believe that San Francisco isn't making more of a push. I don't see Alex Smith being the guy. The team didn't have great WRs, but they certainly didn't have a great QB either.

Eh, with Peyton not having Wayne to join him and Marshall leaving, I think it leaves Miami a bit undesireable if I'm Manning.

Tough to say who's the favorite now, but I still can't believe that San Francisco isn't making more of a push. I don't see Alex Smith being the guy. The team didn't have great WRs, but they certainly didn't have a great QB either.

You'd think though that Peyton would be interested because of that D. In San Fran at least he won't have to carry the team.

To me, with everything thats transpired thus far, it makes DEN and AZ the CLEAR favs. DEN more so, other than the dominant WR, they have everything else in place for him. Good coaches and front office(Elway), power run game, real good D and they will let Peyton command the offense. As for WRs on that team, they have some real good young talent, just like he had in Indy. And they can always bring a FA in.

I know, really really hope Peyton doesn't go to the 49ers. They don't seem to care though. If its me, to hell with Alex Smith, I'm going after Peyton and a championship.

I know, really really hope Peyton doesn't go to the 49ers. They don't seem to care though. If its me, to hell with Alex Smith, I'm going after Peyton and a championship.

I really, really dont want Peyton coming to the cards. Its bad enough dealing with the sudden cards fans after Warner.

To me, with everything thats transpired thus far, it makes DEN and AZ the CLEAR favs. DEN more so, other than the dominant WR, they have everything else in place for him. Good coaches and front office(Elway), power run game, real good D and they will let Peyton command the offense. As for WRs on that team, they have some real good young talent, just like he had in Indy. And they can always bring a FA in.

Plus its the AFC...it has all of the elements that he wants as you write.

SF has dominant O-line, great defense, great RB, and great TE. Manning + 1 or 2 mid range WRs make them an instant SB favorite. I just flat out don't get the lack of interest there. Maybe it is an NFC thing for Manning and maybe SF really does have faith in Alex Smith. I guess I should be glad that doesn't all happen as a Giants fan...but I guess too I want an explanation as to why it's not happening, because it just makes too much sense not to...y'know?

SF has dominant O-line, great defense, great RB, and great TE. Manning + 1 or 2 mid range WRs make them an instant SB favorite. I just flat out don't get the lack of interest there. Maybe it is an NFC thing for Manning and maybe SF really does have faith in Alex Smith. I guess I should be glad that doesn't all happen as a Giants fan...but I guess too I want an explanation as to why it's not happening, because it just makes too much sense not to...y'know?

I'm sitting here scratching my head here... my guess though is SF is keeping this under wraps just in case they don't land him Smith won't be too upset.

The hold out by Smith is the more puzzling. I highly doubt any team wants Smith more than the 49ers. After him holding out I would have went after Peyton out of spite. Smith is an idiot if he thinks any team will offer him more than the 49ers.

A classic case of a team being too wedded to their guy...Smith has major flaws...yet he is THEIR GUY....I would take a chance on Peyton in a minute.

The hold out by Smith is the more puzzling. I highly doubt any team wants Smith more than the 49ers. After him holding out I would have went after Peyton out of spite. Smith is an idiot if he thinks any team will offer him more than the 49ers.

Exactly...maybe he thinks he can play chicken and win.