SportsWrath

Being a Giants fan is Great

NeMesiS

Being a Giants fan in Dallas is fucking awesome!!!!!

I've wear a different Giants shirt since they won the Superbowl. And I love the looks and comments I get when people see my shirts. Today at Kroger, some dude literally yelled "You know they got lucky." And I said " I know, but I never knew how good it feels to be so lucky."

:rock: :rock:

All is forgiven after super bowl win. If they came up one point short there would have been a dozen people bitching about where we'd be drafting a second after the super bowl ended.

Lol nice man

As long as you know you were the most negative giants fan I've heard on here at many moments this year. Maybe you did because of superstition, either way I agree it's awesome being a Giants fan!!

Lol nice man

As long as you know you were the most negative giants fan I've heard on here at many moments this year. Maybe you did because of superstition, either way I agree it's awesome being a Giants fan!!

Most posters on this board can be very negative at times. I think it's a fan thing but yes Nemesis did have some game over posts. I actually try and stay out of the negativity.

Talked with an Egals fan the other day in the Subway as he was heading down to Penn Station to take the Amtrak back to Philly. He was originally from Harrisburg almost equidistant from Philly and Pittsburgh...and I asked him what his reason was for picking Philly as opposed to Pitt cause they haven't won shit since you were born....(he was born in the 70's) and if my memory serves me right the last time they won something was before I was born in 64. You would have been better off picking the team in western PA as they have 5 Super Bowl titles.

Most posters on this board can be very negative at times. I think it's a fan thing but yes Nemesis did have some game over posts. I actually try and stay out of the negativity.

Blasphemy!!!

Talked with an Egals fan the other day in the Subway as he was heading down to Penn Station to take the Amtrak back to Philly. He was originally from Harrisburg almost equidistant from Philly and Pittsburgh...and I asked him what his reason was for picking Philly as opposed to Pitt cause they haven't won shit since you were born....(he was born in the 70's) and if my memory serves me right the last time they won something was before I was born in 64. You would have been better off picking the team in western PA as they have 5 Super Bowl titles.

....and he said???

We refer to that as the "Eagles fan look" sir :05-mafia:

Nah man...you have been to their boards...they are all aggressively hostile toward anything Giants...always talking about this is the year....and then when it isn't talk about how the Giants (if the won the Super Bowl) are just lucky and what not. I love lurking on those boards man....can't wait till we get a fifth Lombardi to their none...that way I can post an even more incendiary picture of the Giants and Egals display cases....Even the Jests have at least one. :LMAO:

I hate to brag, but I was extremely positive during the playoff run. My negate moments were at Dallas, after NO, and the referees during The packer playoff game.

We won that game??? :confused:

For me, after N.O. I was just tired of losing, and that performance was pathetic. It was the 2nd Philly game where I was HEATED....FUMING. Not only should we have won, but losing to philly pisses me of. :furious:

Yeah the second Philly game crushed me....N.O. well Sean Peyton dreams about our tendencies on offense and defense. He has our number especially in that shit dome of theirs. Very glad we did not have to go there during the playoffs. But the Jests game brought me back up as I "knew" we would then beat the Broke Backs.

I was in a sports store in Sarasota recently and my wife and I bought this cool framed piece I will have to show you guys. It has Eli, the Manningham catch, a pic of the parade, and a team picture, all separate pics in one frame, with some engraving. Anyways, when we were looking at the store's stuff, the store owner was talking to us about the Giants, I think he was a Giant fan as well, he talked like he was but he didn't come out and say it. Anyways, there were two other middle-aged guys in there, and they heard us talking about the Super Bowl, what a fun time we had watching it, etc. And the one guy says to the other, "just because they won they think they run everything." To which I replied (even though they weren't talking to me), "AND THEY ARE RIGHT!" In a very enthusiastic tone, of course. Guy gets a sour puss face on and says in a disgusted fashion, "For now."

I just smiled real big as they walked out of the store. Wish I knew what team he roots for, but judging by his reaction, it has to be Brokebacks or Shegirls. :)

I was in a sports store in Sarasota recently and my wife and I bought this cool framed piece I will have to show you guys. It has Eli, the Manningham catch, a pic of the parade, and a team picture, all separate pics in one frame, with some engraving. Anyways, when we were looking at the store's stuff, the store owner was talking to us about the Giants, I think he was a Giant fan as well, he talked like he was but he didn't come out and say it. Anyways, there were two other middle-aged guys in there, and they heard us talking about the Super Bowl, what a fun time we had watching it, etc. And the one guy says to the other, "just because they won they think they run everything." To which I replied (even though they weren't talking to me), "AND THEY ARE RIGHT!" In a very enthusiastic tone, of course. Guy gets a sour puss face on and says in a disgusted fashion, "For now."

I just smiled real big as they walked out of the store. Wish I knew what team he roots for, but judging by his reaction, it has to be Brokebacks or Shegirls. :)

Too bad oh so sad for him man.... big%20F-U.gif:F-U::cwy::giants: :giants: :giants::LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

It's good to be the King. :flex:

Nah man...you have been to their boards...they are all aggressively hostile toward anything Giants...always talking about this is the year....and then when it isn't talk about how the Giants (if the won the Super Bowl) are just lucky and what not. I love lurking on those boards man....can't wait till we get a fifth Lombardi to their none...that way I can post an even more incendiary picture of the Giants and Egals display cases....Even the Jests have at least one. :LMAO:

I haven't been on their board actually.. thought about it but I barely have time for this one.

They have one from Nineteen Sixty, Still it's 8 to 1.

They have one from Nineteen Sixty, Still it's 8 to 1.

Yeah an NFL Title...4 years before I was born 1964...Irv Cross who used to do the NFL today with Brent Musberger, Jayne Kennedy, Phyllis George etc... was an Egal I believe from that championship team.