SportsWrath

Being a Giants fan is Great

NeMesiS

I was in a sports store in Sarasota recently and my wife and I bought this cool framed piece I will have to show you guys. It has Eli, the Manningham catch, a pic of the parade, and a team picture, all separate pics in one frame, with some engraving. Anyways, when we were looking at the store's stuff, the store owner was talking to us about the Giants, I think he was a Giant fan as well, he talked like he was but he didn't come out and say it. Anyways, there were two other middle-aged guys in there, and they heard us talking about the Super Bowl, what a fun time we had watching it, etc. And the one guy says to the other, "just because they won they think they run everything." To which I replied (even though they weren't talking to me), "AND THEY ARE RIGHT!" In a very enthusiastic tone, of course. Guy gets a sour puss face on and says in a disgusted fashion, "For now."

I just smiled real big as they walked out of the store. Wish I knew what team he roots for, but judging by his reaction, it has to be Brokebacks or Shegirls. :)

That stuff happens almost daily here in AZ. Except they are usually brokeback fans, or sudden cardinal fans. Its always good to put them in their place. :)

Being a Giants fan in Dallas is fucking awesome!!!!!

I've wear a different Giants shirt since they won the Superbowl. And I love the looks and comments I get when people see my shirts. Today at Kroger, some dude literally yelled "You know they got lucky." And I said " I know, but I never knew how good it feels to be so lucky."

:rock: :rock:

How does he figure they got lucky? Because Austin missed his catch? Or because Manningham made his?

And what is with this "improbable run" bullshit? What.......it's improbable because they were 9-7? We see where 15-1 got Green Bay.

How does he figure they got lucky? Because Austin missed his catch? Or because Manningham made his?

And what is with this "improbable run" bullshit? What.......it's improbable because they were 9-7? We see where 15-1 got Green Bay.

Every win other than a blowout by any team can be called a lucky win...because there are always a number of woulda, coulda and shoulda plays on both sides. Fuck them. big%20F-U.gif

Nah man...you have been to their boards...they are all aggressively hostile toward anything Giants...always talking about this is the year....and then when it isn't talk about how the Giants (if the won the Super Bowl) are just lucky and what not. I love lurking on those boards man....can't wait till we get a fifth Lombardi to their none...that way I can post an even more incendiary picture of the Giants and Egals display cases....Even the Jests have at least one. :LMAO:

If you see someone named DrZaius on the EMB....that's me.

If you see someone named DrZaius on the EMB....that's me.

Yeah man I have seen you online. Not active but an old post or two. Egals on that forum are easily the most nastiest yet most sensitive little pussies I have ever encountered. I guess whenever they play the Giants its their Super Bowl...Jesus...lol...they are still talking about that game last season when they came back. But Egal...Egal...what did you win afterward? JACK SHIT!!! I will take an embarrassing loss and average 1-2 Super Bowls every four years in a heart beat. Keep looking at that lonely NFL Title. :cheers: