SportsWrath

NFP: Why Victor Cruz Won't Get A Huge Payday

Mr. P

Haters gonna hate I guess

I smoke weed everyday, like my job, and people sometimes envy how simple and nice my life is.

I got money, weed, pussy. So whatever, I get a kick out of how passionate you are about hating on me. Lol keep it up son!

have you managed to find who makes the best sammiches around your town? :freaked:

are they better than any sammich from where I live?

You obviously have some serious issues in your life for you to be obsessed with attacking a pothead on an Internet message board in a continuous obsessive manner so I'll just let you go on and keep ranting and talking shit in every thread so you can live happily ever after talking shit on an Internet message board! Good luck man!

Haters gonna hate I guess

I smoke weed everyday, like my job, and people sometimes envy how simple and nice my life is.

I got money, weed, pussy. So whatever, I get a kick out of how passionate you are about hating on me. Lol keep it up son!

Ive said this once to you, Ill say it again.

Smoking weed so freely, doesnt last very long. And youre hearing this from someone who puffs. Although I enjoy it, it has DRASTICALLY decreased as I have gotten older. So, if you think life is gonna stay that way, I got two things to tell you:

1. Your life will stay that way, and you'll be the best damn shelf stocker around..... or

2. You will realize that youyre talking your age, and only someone as immature would think that you have the blueprint on life as it is.

Advice:

Dont use "I smoke weed everyday!!!" as a rebuttal to everything. :TU:

That's your opinion bigblue

I firmly love weed and don't are what anyone has to say about that.

I will never stop smoking weed. I just wont. I enjoy it and it's part of my lifestyle. It's not like I dont have other options to make $, I just like how chill my job is and like the people I work with for the most part, I goto work high everyday and it's great! Been smoking for 10 years now and I love it more then ever.

That's your opinion bigblue

I firmly love weed and don't are what anyone has to say about that.

I will never stop smoking weed. I just wont. I enjoy it and it's part of my lifestyle. It's not like I dont have other options to make $, I just like how chill my job is and like the people I work with for the most part, I goto work high everyday and it's great! Been smoking for 10 years now and I love it more then ever.

How old are you??

That sounds EXACTLY like something I said.......................when I was 16.

Thanks for your opinion, but I'll continue living the way I live. It's been nice.

lol.....I knew you were 16. :rolleyes:

Hey bro, Im not tryin to be a dick. Live your life how you want. Im just telling you from experience, it doesnt stay that way. You may smoke all your life, I still do from time to time. But as awesome as weed is, its just not something you can do all day everyday.

Yea Cruz definately isn't a big guy, I saw him and Manningham posing at the Grammys and Mario looked about 15 pounds heavier and an inch taller. But Cruz has enough size to do his job and nobody can salsa like Victor Cruz. Well atleast in the NFL. Dudes got bitches going crazy for him, he's gotta petty nice ghetto booty GF though.

That's his wife Bro...they are married...don't you remember the nightclub he was at with the wife and other Giants celebrating a birthday during the season?

for the record, nicks and cruz both had 7 drops last season

would love to see the numbers cruz would've put up in 2010 with the joke of a wr corps that nicks was leading. i don't think nicks gets nearly the credit he deserves for cruz's success

for the record, nicks and cruz both had 7 drops last season

would love to see the numbers cruz would've put up in 2010 with the joke of a wr corps that nicks

was leading. i don't think nicks gets nearly the

credit he deserves for cruz's success

Nice observation and statistic. Nicks had a couple drops, but it doesn't matter because at the end of the day everyone who really knows the game understands what a beast Nicks really is. Cruz gets all the praise, but it's nicks that helps Cruz do what he does like you stated. That said I really like both of them, but Nicks is clearly the better WR who still has upside. Theres only or bad thing I can say about Hakeem and it's that he tends to get nicked up. Pun intended. Lol but he does show amazing toughness and ability to play at a high level through his injuries.

I believe this time next year we'll be talking nicks as an elite wr at all pro or pro bowl level. I really do. I think he's turned the corner and a lot of that has to do with cruz's emergence in the short game. The way I look at this is similar to the emergence of wayne chrebet at the time of keyshawn johnson. I believe johnson was the better wide receiver overall, but chrebet was so reliable that they threw a lot to him. Johnson clearly didn't like it and it affected his play. Nicks on the other hand has dealt with cruz's emergence very well and like a pro,so the dynamic is working (eli is a big part of this also). However, I think if the giants had to pick one over the other to pay big money, then it's nicks hands down.

I believe this time next year we'll be talking nicks as an elite wr at all pro or pro bowl level. I really do. I think he's turned the corner and a lot of that has to do with cruz's emergence in the short game. The way I look at this is similar to the emergence of wayne chrebet at the time of keyshawn johnson. I believe johnson was the better wide receiver overall, but chrebet was so reliable that they threw a lot to him. Johnson clearly didn't like it and it affected his play. Nicks on the other hand has dealt with cruz's emergence very well and like a pro,so the dynamic is working (eli is a big part of this also). However, I think if the giants had to pick one over the other to pay big money, then it's nicks hands down.

and I think that as long as each is getting their share, they'll continue to act well toward each other and about the situation.

It's when one is consistently getting 14 throws a game while the other is getting 5 that the wheels of team spirit will fall off the bus and not go round and round anymore.