SportsWrath

NFP: Why Victor Cruz Won't Get A Huge Payday

Mr. P

Yea I'm sure he had an off game here and there, but that makes him soft? My opinion of nicks is that he's one of the toughest WRs in the business. Dude eats hits and goes over the middle all the time without fear. Plus he's a great run blocker. Those are tough traits, not really soft.

But yea whatever, I'm done arguing Nicks vs Cruz because it's a really silly and stupid arguement. Nicks is clearly better and we all know that. Anyone trying to disagree with that statement is just looking for an argument so I'll just leave it at that.

Nicks > Plax

Cruz > Smith

Nas > Osi :P

Why do people keep saying Nicks has size? Nicks is 6'1 208, Cruz is 6' 204 not that much of a difference.

Nicks plays big. By that I mean he makes the jumps/catches like a 6'5 WR. If you compare him with glass leg Barden, Nicks looks way bigger. Also Cruz is very crafty like he's playing two hand touch in the back yard.. Both WR plays differently and that's what keeps D coaches up at night. Love this combo.

As for who's better, I'll have to give it to nicks right but if Cruz can keep it up with what he has done last season. They will both be on the same level.

Nobody except the storm and his ghost argument lol.

How was Nicks ever soft?

you're a fucking moron who can't read, spell, or form a coherent thought of his own. So you regurgitate everything you read and are told.

Yea I'm sure he had an off game here and there, but that makes him soft? My opinion of nicks is that he's one of the toughest WRs in the business. Dude eats hits and goes over the middle all the time without fear. Plus he's a great run blocker. Those are tough traits, not really soft.

But yea whatever, I'm done arguing Nicks vs Cruz because it's a really silly and stupid arguement. Nicks is clearly better and we all know that. Anyone trying to disagree with that statement is just looking for an argument so I'll just leave it at that.

Nicks > Plax

Cruz > Smith

*GASP* people looking for debate on a message board and not blindly following little Osi's made up story that Storm never told.

Am I looking at this right? Storm and osi arguing about this at 4 in the morning!holy shit, I hope you guys are visiting the west coast.

I get home late from work and run an online ebay business so I kept busy.

How about you grow up and just stop replying and trolling everything I say? Lol if I'm such an idiot then why waste your time replying to my thoughts and opinions?

I dont care what your physco ass has to say about football anymore, so stop caring about what I have to say about football. It's really pathetic.

Just grow up and ignore me if your gonna continuously talk to another person like that. It's really mean and nasty and it's just really sad. I feel bad for you man, just stop caring what I say cuz as I've said over and over I'm done with this, yet you keep attacking.

Remember when Nicks let the ball bounce off his facemask in what could have been the most important game of the season? The Redskins loss in which his inexcusable drop, one of the worst I have EVER seen, killed all momentum?

No?

Of course you don't.

Cruz catches that.

Dude has dropped more deep, wide open, no one near him, passes than anyone I have ever seen. And he's done it since his rookie season.

He's amazing talent, I'm not saying he isn't. But his hands aren't better than Victor Cruz's. Bigger, yes. Not better.

I think Nicks hands improved as the season progressed when he became money in the bank. Again I think its more a case of 1a and 1b more than anything else. Both are excellent receivers and Cruz has played balls to the wall since coming on the scene. Nicks has a teensy tiny bit more upside in that the Nicks of last few games and playoffs definitely outclasses the Nicks of the first 8 games.

I guess its that "he looks tall thing", plus those big hands of his makes him "look taller" lol.

I think it has to do with the whole Boldin, Irvin, Nicks thing.

Even though these guys dont push anything past 6' 2'' they play like a WR who has a three foot frame and is 6' 10''

Just really physical WRs who out position the CB and make it that the QB has a wall to throw too.

By the way this thread is pretty funny.

People arguing who is the better WR Nicks or Cruz.

Does it really matter both of them are the starting WRs for the Giants and (hopefully) are going to be for the next long while.

Who gives a fuck who is slightly faster, better hands, etc.

Besides like I said Hilliard is the only Giants WR of great status.

J/K Nem.

How about you grow up and just stop replying and trolling everything I say? Lol if I'm such an idiot then why waste your time replying to my thoughts and opinions?

I dont care what your physco ass has to say about football anymore, so stop caring about what I have to say about football. It's really pathetic.

Just grow up and ignore me if your gonna continuously talk to another person like that. It's really mean and nasty and it's just really sad. I feel bad for you man, just stop caring what I say cuz as I've said over and over I'm done with this, yet you keep attacking.

Just remember who started this. Do not ever talk down to me again or I swear to God I will find your dumbass "NY Giants should be NJ GIANTS!!!!!!" in Jersey and merk you, child.

Even though these guys dont push anything past 6' 2'' they play like a WR who has a three foot frame and is 6' 10''

Just really physical WRs who out position the

CB and make it that the QB has a wall to throw

too.

Well said.

Just really physical WRs who out position the CB and make it that the QB has a wall to throw too.

You're right....Nicks has that lanky athletic body type that you refer to.

Pussy...

Just remember who started this. Do not ever talk down to me again or I swear to God I will find your dumbass "NY Giants should be NJ GIANTS!!!!!!" in Jersey and merk you, child.

Pussy...

:fight::girlfight:

Hey, Rik do we have a popcorn emoticon here?

You're right....Nicks has that lanky athletic body type that you refer to.

I swear cruz looks like he's 5 9" out there... not gonna hate on the dude... I hated everything about Spanish music.. and hated his salsa dance early on... he got my Arab ass to salsa dance lol

Pussy...

Pussy...

:fight::girlfight:

Hey, Rik do we have a popcorn emoticon here?

well, i mean, notice he tossed you aside and started in on me for no reason? No one can have a differing opinion around Osi. And btw, if I hadn't said anything, he'd be going at you, so you should be thanking me lol.

well, i mean, notice he tossed you aside and started in on me for no reason? No one can have a differing opinion around Osi. And btw, if I hadn't said anything, he'd be going at you, so you should be thanking me lol.

lol, Osi tends to start name-calling those he disagrees with... I figure in person I'd just slap him a couple of times and he'd settle down :P... and you were attacking me over Fewel.. I didn't mind either one as I think it's all fun and games. Seeing you two go at it is very funny... at the end of the day we're all Giants fan and I'd buy you guys a beer or pass the blunt in a heart beat. :cheers:

I swear cruz looks like he's 5 9" out there... not gonna hate on the dude... I hated everything about Spanish music.. and hated his salsa

dance early on... he got my Arab ass to salsa

dance lol

Yea Cruz definately isn't a big guy, I saw him and Manningham posing at the Grammys and Mario looked about 15 pounds heavier and an inch taller. But Cruz has enough size to do his job and nobody can salsa like Victor Cruz. Well atleast in the NFL. Dudes got bitches going crazy for him, he's gotta petty nice ghetto booty GF though.

lol, Osi tends to start name-calling those he disagrees with... I figure in person I'd just slap him a couple of times and he'd settle down :P... and you were attacking me over Fewel.. I didn't mind either one as I think it's all fun and games. Seeing you two go at it is very funny... at the end of the day we're all Giants fan and I'd buy you guys a beer or pass the blunt in a heart beat. :cheers:

maybe "attacking" is a little strong. Arguing one on one is a little better....I wasn't mad at you or trying to insult you, just trying to understand what made you change your opinion so fast and if you were going to now hop on the Fewell bandwagon. You answered logically and explained yourself. Osi's post consists of no facts, no statements to debate. Just one man's high and worthless opinion vaguely regurgitated from something he saw on ESPN at 5 AM after his 6th blunt.

maybe "attacking" is a little strong. Arguing one on one is a little better....I wasn't mad at you or trying to insult you, just trying to understand what made you change your opinion so fast and if you were going to now hop on the Fewell bandwagon. You answered logically and explained yourself. Osi's post consists of no facts, no statements to debate. Just one man's high and worthless opinion vaguely regurgitated from something he saw on ESPN at 5 AM.

Osi = Jack Jr lol (jk Osi lol)