SportsWrath

NFP: Why Victor Cruz Won't Get A Huge Payday

Mr. P

Actually, your much worse then Nas.

Nas knows when he's wrong, and accepts defeat. You just argue for the sake of arguing and really don't know your place.

And nothing you say ever makes any sense. Let's call it even.

If, after watching all season, and seeing the sheer number of Cruz's YAC average, hell, his per catch average, you wouldn't be arguing with anything I just said because it is all 100% true. He had 6 more catches than Nicks but nearly 400 more yards.

Keep trying, little man.

Lol whatever makes you sleep better dude.

Lol you sir, are ridiculous. Haha good luck man.

lol, look at you. You get defensive when someone doesn't share your opinion. It's fucking sad, bro. Instead of arguing your point or bringing anything useful to the table at all, you cry, even when NO ONE is denying what you say. They are simply adding their own 2 cents.

Fuck off, dude. You contribute absolutely nothing of any worth. You wanna talk about done replying?

Remember when Nicks let the ball bounce off his facemask in what could have been the most important game of the season? The Redskins loss in which his inexcusable drop, one of the worst I have EVER seen, killed all momentum?

No?

Of course you don't.

Cruz catches that.

Dude has dropped more deep, wide open, no one near him, passes than anyone I have ever seen. And he's done it since his rookie season.

He's amazing talent, I'm not saying he isn't. But his hands aren't better than Victor Cruz's. Bigger, yes. Not better.

Im done responding to your stupidity in a legitimate answer though for a while.

My point has been backed up by many here that Nicks is better.

Have a good one!

Because that's exactly what I said. You got me, I said "cruz is 10 times better than nicks111111!!!!!"

:rolleyes:

Nicks drops more wide open passes the anyone you've ever seen?

Wow so Hakeem Nicks sucks?? Wow I guess me and the rest of the board have the wrong outlook on him.

Thanks for informing us man, your always right. Anything you say is correct because your storm.

You try to hard man. Way to aggressive in your defense as well.

You need weed, because one day your gonna snap and go on a killing spree lol.

Stress is bad.

Hakeem Nicks is great and so is weed.

"Dude has dropped more deep, wide open, no one near him, passes than anyone I have ever seen. And he's done it since his rookie season. "

READ, motherfucker!

I've said it ever since his rookie season when he dropped like 4 wide open passes in a row.

He has a tendency to drop big time passes. I mentioned it early in the season when he had one, and I mentioned it during the Skins game that totally changed the outlook of the game.

You said Nicks has better hands. It's not true. He's got physicality over Cruz and really, that's about it. Cruz is faster, runs better routes, and has better hands-that's why he plays where he does and not X or Y. Nicks just dominates corners.

Oh, and again, Cruz is MUCH better after the catch. Check out his catches, shit his TOUCHDOWNS of 20+ yards and come back to me with how many Nicks had.

Lol you dont get it do you?

You don't deserve any facts or logical argument from me.

I'm never gonna debate football with you again. Get over it.

because you're wrong. Nicks is the bigger threat because of his physicality. Not because he's better than Cruz in every facet of the game, because he's not.

Storm seriously idk how you can even say anything bad about Nicks, hes clearly much better then Cruz so idk why you would back Cruz up.

Nicks is a top 5 WR, Cruz is not. Cruz is great but Nicks is elite.

I'm not sure anyone is arguing Nicks is better than Cruz.. that's a given. Nicks was playing soft early on but man oh man when gets physical he's unstoppable.

Nobody except the storm and his ghost argument lol.

How was Nicks ever soft?

If my memory serves me correctly he didn't play up to his level during the Redskins game.. I know because I was livid wondering why he wasn't aggressive with CBs.. I think the WR coach noticed that too... he started playing the way Plax played against GB in the NFCCG in 2008.

If my memory serves me correctly he didn't play up to his level during the Redskins game.. I know because I was livid wondering why he

wasn't aggressive with CBs.. I think the WR

coach noticed that too... he started playing the way Plax played against GB in the NFCCG in

Yea I'm sure he had an off game here and there, but that makes him soft? My opinion of nicks is that he's one of the toughest WRs in the business. Dude eats hits and goes over the middle all the time without fear. Plus he's a great run blocker. Those are tough traits, not really soft.

But yea whatever, I'm done arguing Nicks vs Cruz because it's a really silly and stupid arguement. Nicks is clearly better and we all know that. Anyone trying to disagree with that statement is just looking for an argument so I'll just leave it at that.

Nicks > Plax

Cruz > Smith