SportsWrath

Hey nem what happened to the boo hoo thread?

Firstnten

why was it deleted?. If these guys can't take the heat they should stay out of the kitchen.

That was a mistake actually. Kind of. Another mod had put half the thread in 'que' which means a mod has to approve the posts before they can be seen by everyone. Not only that, but it had been closed, and I figured if you're gonna close it, why not just delete it as it goes to a 'recycle bin' anyway and could be retrieved if need be. What I didn't know at the time was that when the board was upgraded, our redirect link to our 'recycle bin' was deleted and the thread was just deleted. My bad. Had nothing to do with anyone's kitchen.

That was a mistake actually. Kind of. Another mod had put half the thread in 'que' which means a mod has to approve the posts before they can be seen by everyone. Not only that, but it had been closed, and I figured if you're gonna close it, why not just delete it as it goes to a 'recycle bin' anyway and could be retrieved if need be. What I didn't know at the time was that when the board was upgraded, our redirect link to our 'recycle bin' was deleted and the thread was just deleted. My bad. Had nothing to do with anyone's kitchen.

why was it closed?

I want to go on record by saying.....that sucks.....

:(

There are a lot of new features that are supposed to work like old features, so it may have been closed simply because someone didn't know. I had never seen posts 'qued' before, so I assume someone had done it by mistake.

There are a lot of new features that are supposed to work like old features, so it may have been closed simply because someone didn't know. I had never seen posts 'qued' before, so I assume someone had done it by mistake.

does his name rhyme with jughead?

Are we talking my 'Yo Hoo' Thread? If so, that was just rude. I come here so little and this is how I'm treated.....Geesh, some group this turned into. :F-U:

Nah, just kidding. Whatever. Egghead and Horndog arent worth that much effort anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

So know one knows who did it....

why am I not suprised....

I already said i deleted it.

I'm not sure what the problem is here.

• 3 weeks later...

I already said i deleted it.

I'm not sure what the problem is here.

The probelm is this is the reason why this site was created. And your excuse sounds like bullshit. Some unknown mod set the thread to have posts approved but then you say it was closed? Which is it???It's common sense if the thread was closed why have posts that can't happen be tagged to be approved? But then scratch that you deleted it anyway with the possiblility of retiving it later...LMAO!! But wait the link to that was deleted...and we all know you can never retrieve a link. It's lost forever in cyberspace....

I know I know Bad Egg and his cadre of pussies neeed to be protected from the bad men...

forums-rules.jpg

The probelm is this is the reason why this site was created. And your excuse sounds like bullshit. Some unknown mod set the thread to have posts approved but then you say it was closed? Which is it???It's common sense if the thread was closed why have posts that can't happen be tagged to be approved? But then scratch that you deleted it anyway with the possiblility of retiving it later...LMAO!! But wait the link to that was deleted...and we all know you can never retrieve a link. It's lost forever in cyberspace....

I know I know Bad Egg and his cadre of pussies neeed to be protected from the bad men...

Firstnten... It was a honest mistake. Our 'Deletion Que' was somehow removed when we upgrade the board. I didn't know about it until I read this thread. I don't know what was posted to make BronxRik delete the thread. But I know Rik, he doesn't do thing without a good reason.

We don't protect anyone here... Everyone gets the same treatment. In the 7 years Badegg and Hot dog been members here, not once have they reported anyone. I think those guys just like busting your balls all in good fun. Plus we the argument... ;)