SportsWrath

Weatherford Already Offered A New Contract

Mr. P

Good stuff

Can't believe there way any debate as to if we should have kept Dodge over him!!! Lol

Weatherford was a HUgE reason why we are CHAMPs!!!

Can't believe I'm giving a punter this much love but the guy set a record with 3 punts inside the 10 in sb46!!!!! Would have been 4 but Blackmon fucked one upbeat the 2!!!

Give him 4 years for 9 million!!!

motherfucking punter.

if he does sign the extension i will get his jersey like i said i would.

remember i do own a feagles jersey.

I'm gonna start buying Authentic Jerseys when the NFL decides not everyone is 6 4" and weighs 300 lbs... wtf. How come there's L XL XXL XXXL but no small and sometimes no M?

New-York-Giants-Matt-Dodge-dives-for-Philadelphia-Eagles-DeSean-Jackson-who-returns-a-punt-65-yards-for-a-touchdownat-New-Meadowlands-Stadium-in-New-Jersey_5.jpg

Holy shit, pay that motherfucker whatever he wants... unless you think this is awesome.

Well in fairness the whole team lost that game. Dodge though was an adventure with every punt.

Sports is a fickle mistress. If the Giants win that game more than likely the Packers don't make the playoffs and obviuosly win the SB. Just like this season where the Giants needed their back against the wall to play better.

I'm gonna start buying Authentic Jerseys when the NFL decides not everyone is 6 4" and weighs 300 lbs... wtf. How come there's L XL XXL XXXL but no small and sometimes no M?

Look in the mamby pamby section...lol.

I know what you're saying...I'm a long sleeve t-shirt underneath the jersey kinda guy...so the big-ness isn't too bad....the length is a bitch though.

Got LT and Bavaro in authentic...no need for any more right now. Maybe Eli once he retires in 10 years.

Look in the mamby pamby section...lol.

I know what you're saying...I'm a long sleeve t-shirt underneath the jersey kinda guy...so the big-ness isn't too bad....the length is a bitch though.

Got LT and Bavaro in authentic...no need for any more right now. Maybe Eli once he retires in 10 years.

I'm 5 5"... A youth XL jersey fits me... but it's not authentic.

They do. They're called "Ladies Jerseys".

And yet, you would know that if you tried on David Baas' jersey..it would be tight on you. Those guys (offensive and defensive lineman) wear jerseys extremely tight so that the people they are going up against can't get a decent grip. They need HELP to get them on an off.

This is just my opinion, but grown men shouldn't wear jerseys of other grown men.