SportsWrath

Parade on Tuesday

boohyah

I don't think I can make it.. calling out or taking a personal day is not an option with all this year end closing shit :angry:

Seriously I have to take the ex-wife in for a biopsy for possible breast cancer on Tuesday. In my elation I totally forgot about that. Can't pull a Newt or an Edwards on the mother of my kids and a person I am still friends with. :doh:

Meet me at Bowling Green Park, we will be right at the start

I'm coming all the way from up here in Dutchess, driving to the Bronx and taking the train down. The 4 train should take me to Bowling Green. The problem is I calculate I'll be there around 10am.At the last parade I got down there around that time and I was right next to the barrier, just up the street. You think Bowling Green will be too packed at that time? I'm bringing my kid with me.

Seriously I have to take the ex-wife in for a biopsy for possible breast cancer on Tuesday. In my elation I totally forgot about that. Can't pull a Newt or an Edwards on the mother of my kids and a person I am still friends with. :doh:

Good luck with that T, pulling for you both.

I'm coming all the way from up here in Dutchess, driving to the Bronx and taking the train down. The 4 train should take me to Bowling Green. The problem is I calculate I'll be there around 10am.At the last parade I got down there around that time and I was right next to the barrier, just up the street. You think Bowling Green will be too packed at that time? I'm bringing my kid with me.

I got there around 10 last time too... safe to say my view sucked.

I got there around 10 last time too... safe to say my view sucked.

I don't know, i saw everything fine. Mind you I'm 6ft 2, so seeing isn't usually a problem. I'll probably have the kid up on the shoulders. As long as Strahan doesn't come along and say I'm endangering him, we'll be fine.

When I get down there, i will post my location on here. If anyone wants to meet that's where I'll be. red hair, red beard, rather ugly. Manning away jersey and the official locker room cap of the superbowl, superbowl 42 that is> i told my son he could wear the new one.

Good luck with that T, pulling for you both.

Thanks man....I have just been told to go to the parade and then head to the hospital. Her procedure is not till 1:00pm...so I will try to head downtown and work my way up...its a 4 hour procedure so I will be picking her up and taking her home around 5pm.