SportsWrath

Parade on Tuesday

boohyah

Guest StrahansGap

Im here guys. Lots of blue down here. I'm on broadway between warren and chambers. If anyone wants in the pen here let me know. I can accommodate no problem.

Guest StrahansGap

My spot is sneaky good. People think the parade ends at the Woolworth building (entrance to city hall), but it's going to pass that entrance to go east on chambers (right where I am) and into the east entrance of city hall. Plenty of spots here.....

My spot is sneaky good. People think the parade ends at the Woolworth building (entrance to city hall), but it's going to pass that entrance to go east on chambers (right where I am) and into the east entrance of city hall. Plenty of spots here.....

I am already fucked, I just missed my train. I don't think I am getting there till 10.15am. Dammit

Guest StrahansGap

I am already fucked, I just missed my train. I don't think I am getting there till 10.15am. Dammit

Booyah, check your messages

Guest StrahansGap

Hey boo or Strah check your messages. I'm at Church and Warren. Tall brother with a grey head band. If you ae me yell out T.

Shit. I didn't get this until now. My bad. I met up with booyah though. Good guy. Awesome time here....and they're giving me overtime for this!!

Guest StrahansGap

Well guys made it down to Warren and Broadway. Catch you guys next time.

Can't believe I missed you. I was on broadway and warren all day. Did you see the black sergeant? That was my boss.

Can't believe I missed you. I was on broadway and warren all day. Did you see the black sergeant? That was my boss.

Yeah I saw him...I was talking with Gerry Amato the detective in uniform guarding the gates...I did not have your name bro....I just asked for the 6'5" cop. LOL. He let me in after a while as I was not bitching and I was helping him out sending people north and south. I even flashed a couple of courtesy cards and asked him if they could get me in today. He said no but I was a good sport about it. After I came out of the parade I shook his hand and thanked him and told him to give me his name. I did not take his shield number....wanted to take his picture with a gaggle of blonds but I guess he was afraid...you know how your bosses are. :P