SportsWrath

Top Heros yesterday

osi724dasack

how bout devin thomas for his hustle and awareness recovering both of those punt plays.

Exactly. I didn't even realize the ball had touched the dude's knee and was yelling at the TV wondering wtf Thomas was doing... Great heads up plays... not one.. but two recoveries.

Devin Thomas wins the game ball hands down.

Props to the DLine too who, despite not getting a ton of sacks, were collapsing the pocket and hurrying Smith on nearly every single dropback. Also to Eli for taking a beating and hopping right back up and finishing the job.

Poor guy... I hpe he and the Baltimore kicker realize it's a fucking game and no need to be scarred for the rest of their lives.

Really?? Have you ever forgiven our Center 'He should not be named' from the last 9er playoff game Nas?? Come on...such misses are just not forgotten. Norwood can write a book on this. Not unless you get another chance to make it up. Kelly had 4....ask him. If Cundiff is back Ill be surprised...so is Williams.

Kyle Williams is my hero :unsure:

poor kid. only out there because ted ginn jr couldn't go. his punt coverage was exciting. remember that diving catch like he was playing center field for the white sox.

(his dad is GM of the white sox)

Really?? Have you ever forgiven our Center 'He should not be named' from the last 9er playoff game Nas?? Come on...such misses are just not forgotten. Norwood can write a book on this. Not unless you get another chance to make it up. Kelly had 4....ask him. If Cundiff is back Ill be surprised...so is Williams.

Yes I forgave him (long snapper Trey Jenkins)... probably within days from the heartbreak... maybe because I could have become a kicker somewhere if not on the Giants.. I would hate to be in that position... so I already imagined what's like from their side.

poor kid. only out there because ted ginn jr couldn't go. his punt coverage was exciting. remember that diving catch like he was playing center field for the white sox.

Oh come on...1 fumble I can understand....but 3??fucking 3??? Its a miracle the first one wasnt recovered by the Giants

Oh come on...1 fumble I can understand....but 3??fucking 3??? Its a miracle the first one wasnt recovered by the Giants

You mean the gimmicky thing. Yeah, I was speaking more about his punt returns. The knee thing was inexcusable. But he came back on the kickoff and ran it out to the 45. Poor kid, all the same. He stood by his locker and answered all the questions. He manned up. By the way, this is what they were playing on 49ers radio this morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijZRCIrTgQc

Perry Fewell .......we need to give this guy some credit !

( considering we were all demanding that he get fired 5 weeks ago )

I'm beginning to warm up to him.. considering the only person I had in mind in terms of his replacement is now in New Orleans...

The ultimate irony of this game is that the Niner's were said to have AMAZING special teams, and it was the two turnovers on special teams that lost them the game.

Yep. Matching the two teams up the one area going into the game where the Niners were unequivocally better was special teams. The Ginn injury was a killer for them. As for the top hero, there are too many to list. Just an inspired, fundamentally sound performance by everyone. I'll stick with the special teams unit though. Great punting by Weatherford, Tynes made all of his kicks, and obviously Williams and Thomas with the forced fumble and the two recoveries.

save that crap for something else.... he's a football player and he couldn't stand the spot light... let's think positive.. i heard Verna Davis had a after party at the club... they probably laugh it all up over a bottle of King Luie 13...