SportsWrath

Man Cave Tour

Allstarjim

That's pretty cool Rik. Wish I'll have this type of relationship with my kids when I have them. LOL

Thanks. If you think that's cool, my G/F (a Dallas fan) got me this:

80868524.jpg?maxwidth=300&maxheight=300

Me though? I'd rather drop a shit ton of cash on jewelery or some other girlie shit, than live with the knowledge I actually paid for some Dallas gear. She's a much better G/F than I am a B/F.

Hey guys, put a little video together for you guys of the man cave, where I'll be watching the Giants game today, just something for fun, I hope you guys enjoy it, I had fun with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVbJqZ7ZFZY

Yeah Bro...nice man.

THat's awesome Jim.

Few points:

1) Did you play FB or something? You look like an OL!

2) Any Giants autographs?

3) I liked the part where you said "If you're not a Giants fan, you are not welcome."

Sorry DFNG!

4) Get some Simms and LT stuff up man (or Bavaro)!

Nice stuff.

Good point about Bavaro but I have a signed Phil Simms picture on the wall and an LT picture on the wall. I pointed those out specifically, mang. And no, I was a runner in HS. I had no beef on me. Not sure how I feel about looking like an OL. I'm only around 200.

Good point about Bavaro but I have a signed Phil Simms picture on the wall and an LT picture on the wall. I pointed those out specifically, mang. And no, I was a runner in HS. I had no beef on me. Not sure how I feel about looking like an OL. I'm only around 200.

200 to me is OL, because I'm 160!!!!! No offense meant at all, I thought you looked pretty bulky and jacked.

Any other autos besides PS?

Hey I asked earlier, what is the name or where did you get that Tyree picture as I have been looking hard for it?

200 to me is OL, because I'm 160!!!!! No offense meant at all, I thought you looked pretty bulky and jacked.

Any other autos besides PS?

Hey I asked earlier, what is the name or where did you get that Tyree picture as I have been looking hard for it?

I don't understand the question.

The Tyree pic, my wife bought it, I think she snagged it online. Maybe the Giants store, but not sure. I'll see if I can find it for you.

Wife told me she bought it in a sports store in a mall in CT.

Tried e-bay couldn't find a duplicate.

I got a framed pick of "the catch" as a free gift for subscribing to sports illustrated.. the reason I subscribed in the first place :)