SportsWrath

Chase Blackburn

Allstarjim

A thread to make Jack smile. Who is with me that Chase should be the starting middle linebacker? If not, who should it be? And it's not just about the INT, either... Chase showed more in one game, just being signed last week, than what we've gotten out of any of the rookies.

Make that guy the starter. We can go from dismal to decent. They screwed the pooch by cutting Chase, IMO, and counting on rookies to play MLB.

A thread to make Jack smile. Who is with me that Chase should be the starting middle linebacker? If not, who should it be? And it's not just about the INT, either... Chase showed more in one game, just being signed last week, than what we've gotten out of any of the rookies.

Make that guy the starter. We can go from dismal to decent. They screwed the pooch by cutting Chase, IMO, and counting on rookies to play MLB.

Right on.

I was thinking about this topic this morning.

If anything, this showed me that Chase should be on the team.....cutting him was a mistake.

He's always been a very good special teamer, and the guy hustles every play.

His achilles heel is his speed, but alot of time, a veteran can compensate for that by reading the play and taking the proper angle (as he showed with his pick).

No, I think he was OK....and it's surprising he didn't get any other offers. He is clearly pumped to be back (doubt whatever else he was doing paid as well) and it looks like he'll contribute. Wouldn't be surprised if he ends up wearing the headset, in fact.

I hate to give Jakk another thread to create on I told you so but he was decent. Fewell has said a few times that the D has been confused many times. Hopefully knowledge over speed can help.

Also with Tree, I know Blackburn was injured at one time but I don't think it was like a Suebert or O'Hara situation where they couldn't play at all.

Guest StrahansGap

I was thinking about this topic this morning.

If anything, this showed me that Chase should be on the team.....cutting him was a mistake.

He's always been a very good special teamer, and the guy hustles every play.

His achilles heel is his speed, but alot of time, a veteran can compensate for that by reading the play and taking the proper angle (as he showed with his pick).

That's not what you said on my original Blackburn thread. As a matter of fact, a lot of you were pretty relentless in giving me shit about it.

Joemorris, you were the first to respond with this:

It's a new season, fellas!!!!!

:030:

Now you're on his dick? Time for all of you to eat some crow.

That's not what you said on my original Blackburn thread. As a matter of fact, a lot of you were pretty relentless in giving me shit about it.

Joemorris, you were the first to respond with this:

Now you're on his dick? Time for all of you to eat some crow.

C'mon....I was just goofing around. Everyone knows I'm a Blackburn fan.

Guest StrahansGap

C'mon....I was just goofing around. Everyone knows I'm a Blackburn fan.

Lol! You really didn't think I was going to let that slide, did you? 👮

I had a horrible weekend. I'll just leave it at that. But, you're right.

Aside from the refs handing the game to the packers.. I had a great weekend. First time I could say that in a while... even the game.. I didn't feel too badly about the loss... Eli is a fucking GOD.

I've been telling you guys this for years......after my early on Victor Cruz Pro Bowl pick you would think I would get more respect

My next pick is cowher for head coach........heard him interviewed on Sirius tonight......the guy is terrific, much better than I thought- Coughlin with personality

Guest StrahansGap

I've been telling you guys this for years......after my early on Victor Cruz Pro Bowl pick you would think I would get more respect

My next pick is cowher for head coach........heard him interviewed on Sirius tonight......the guy is terrific, much better than I thought- Coughlin with personality

In my Cruz post you are bashing the Pro Bowl and it's entire selection process, and on the same night, you're praising yourself and your Pro Bowl selections. :doh::ermm::blink::facepalm::confused:

In my Cruz post you are bashing the Pro Bowl and it's entire selection process, and on the same night, you're praising yourself and your Pro Bowl selections. :doh::ermm::blink::facepalm::confused:

Not to mention, in your on-par prediction thread, he considers Devin Thomas to be the receiver more likely to have a big year, and recently made like 3 threads getting on other posters for "doubting" his assertion that Victor Cruz was going to be a star. Humorous.