SportsWrath

Chase Blackburn

Allstarjim

Guest StrahansGap

Not to mention, in your on-par prediction thread, he considers Devin Thomas to be the receiver more likely to have a big year, and recently made like 3 threads getting on other posters for "doubting" his assertion that Victor Cruz was going to be a star. Humorous.

LOL!! Just read and responded to that. Jack, you have zero credibility.

In my Cruz post you are bashing the Pro Bowl and it's entire selection process, and on the same night, you're praising yourself and your Pro Bowl selections. :doh::ermm::blink::facepalm::confused:

If they held legitimate voting the Pro Bowl would be meaningfull.........not an annual Cowboy fest

Guy Whimper is a pro bowl wide receiver too.....amazing....why did we let Whimper go?????????

If they held legitimate voting the Pro Bowl would be meaningfull.........not an annual Cowboy fest

Guy Whimper is a pro bowl wide receiver too.....amazing....why did we let Whimper go?????????

Uhhh...Whimper is an Olineman. :facepalm:

Jack is referring to Guy Whimper making a catch and a first down last night... tackle eligible. He actually made a little move and had some YAC! Pretty humorous to watch. I got your back on this one, Jack!

I heard it on the radio feed and they identified him as the former Giants lineman "GUY WHIMPER"... :laugh:

Jack is referring to Guy Whimper making a catch and a first down last night... tackle eligible. He actually made a little move and had some YAC! Pretty humorous to watch. I got your back on this one, Jack!

Jack referred to Whimper as a pro bowl WR...

I was joking but he does have some nice dance moves for a big guy......maybe he has a future on "Dancing with the Stars"

Why did we let him go anyway......was he cut or a free agent?

Don't know if he was cut.. but obviously he didn't impress anyone here.. not even as a back up.

Don't know if he was cut.. but obviously he didn't impress anyone here.. not even as a back up.

He made a nice grab and YAC.....maybe we should have lined him up at FB for our unstop-able FB Flare----What was the name of that guy we had before Hynoski? HedgeCock..........the famous Hedgecock cement hands play LOL

I think we ran that 10 times and he caught it once and immediately fell down