SportsWrath

injury update

hlb37

"The only one I heard about initially was Victor (Cruz), and thank God he was safe,” Coughlin said. “I would speak to him as a parent would speak to their son. What happens good at 2:30, 3 in the morning, I’ve never been able to figure that one out. Beyond that is between he and I.”

Sound like Tommy have never had any "Closing Time Pussy"....it is totally worth staying up for Coach...honest.

My old man laid the same line "nothing good happens after midnight" on me when I was in high school.....I said three words "Hand Jobs do".....he never said it again.

C. Wagon

"The only one I heard about initially was Victor (Cruz), and thank God he was safe,” Coughlin said. “I would speak to him as a parent would speak to their son. What happens good at 2:30, 3 in the morning, I’ve never been able to figure that one out. Beyond that is between he and I.”

Sound like Tommy have never had any "Closing Time Pussy"....it is totally worth staying up for Coach...honest.

My old man laid the same line "nothing good happens after midnight" on me when I was in high school.....I said three words "Hand Jobs do".....he never said it again.

C. Wagon

Well...considering he plays on the New York Giants he should be able to get anytime pussy. :sheeplover:

C. Wagon

LOL. I had a very similar conversation with my parents. The typical nothing good happening lecture from pops followed by this gem from Mom, "No nice girl's are out past 11:00 anyway".

I can only imagine the shit Dad got after I left for the evening. He laughed almost as hard as i did.

LOL. I had a very similar conversation with my parents. The typical nothing good happening lecture from pops followed by this gem from Mom, "No nice girl's are out past 11:00 anyway".

I can only imagine the shit Dad got after I left for the evening. He laughed almost as hard as i did.

:LMAO: Love that line, too, C. Good stuff.

C. Wagon

Chuck, in NYC we start going to clubs between 1 to 3 am... then there's the after-party... basically some other club that opens at 8 am.. never understood that one..

:LMAO:... this reminds me.. a few weeks ago I saw this extremely attractive girl right across the street from where I live.. around 11 AM. She was wearing a short skirt despite it being cold and windy. I asked her if she was cold.. she said no... the conversation lead to her talking about being part of the church she was standing right in front of... I asked how old she was and she said 14 (gulp.. what :ranting2: )... that's when I remembered I had to go back home to watch ESPN.. pregame stuff... she said something sounding like "God is more important than football"... All I could think about is .. you're illegal :smartass:

Why is a Victor Cruz discussion going on inside an injury update thread??? :unsure:

the Garafolo piece I linked in the first post was about Bradshaw and Boley but then went on to discuss what happened with Canty and Cruz ( neither is hurt )

and fwiw, I have not had a drink since Sunday

Backup OT Stacy Andrews doesn’t think he’ll need to replace LT Will Beatty (back) on Sunday, but he did take Beatty’s snaps at Thursday’s practice. “That’s my first round at left tackle since the fourth preseason game,” said Andrews, who defended QB Eli Manning as a RT at Ole Miss. “There’s a couple of things I’ve got to clean up… Nothing major.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/16149975

Wilmington News Journal and Rotoword

Eagles | Michael Vick ruled out for Week 11

Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:26:04 -0800

Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick (ribs) will not play in the team's Week 11 game, according to a league source. QB Vince Young, who has taken all of the first-team reps in practice this week, will start.

Wilmington News Journal and Rotoword

Eagles | Michael Vick ruled out for Week 11

Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:26:04 -0800

Philadelphia Eagles QB Michael Vick (ribs) will not play in the team's Week 11 game, according to a league source. QB Vince Young, who has taken all of the first-team reps in practice this week, will start.

I'm seeing reports that Vick is not starting, but will be in uniform on sideline with Kevlar rib protection.

Well...considering he plays on the New York Giants he should be able to get anytime pussy. :sheeplover:

He is married to a fly looking wifey ...and seems to be loyal to her. That is who he was out with the night of the shooting. But yeah I agree....shit if I was in the NBA, NFL, MLB....I would be tagging asses faster than the animals used to get darted on that old Mutual of Omahah's Wild Kingdom show.... :banana:

My Mom was a head nurse in OB/GYN so the kinds of speeches I got were based on practicalities and aftermaths....such as mom making sure I was stocked up with condoms and the early lubes (the prehistoric early 80's) and that I should never come back to her saying I had a funny itch or discharge cause she would smack me silly. Quote.."don't you ever come to me saying mom it hurts when I pee....." :LMAO: Mom grew up on a farm in and was way cool and wise to the world. My Old Man never said squat to me about getting some till I was a grown man. :laugh:

still cant believe that we were 21-0 up in that game and lost it 24-21

( watched it with a Titans fan ...it was unbearable )

Imagine what I had to deal with watching the Giants vs 49ers in the playoffs... with a few 9er fans :angry: