SportsWrath

Jay Alford

Nas

I didn't know he's playing for the Seahawks (not a starter though)... he shaves the same birthday as my 12 yo nephew.

http://www.nfl.com/player/jayalford/2507186/profile

This one says he's not a FA:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Alford

Holy shit... your nephew shaves already and he's only 12? HE should be on our D-line.

Guest JAKKSTROUD

he was just cut this year

bad mistake.......they chose Rocky (I'm not) Bernard instead

no one named rocky should be so non-existant

Yeah I felt bad for the guy it was his contract year if I remember correctly. He hurt his knee/leg during pre-season game and he was looking to have a break out year too. Sucks he was cut right after, must of been a crazy injury. Wish the best to him.

He looked like he was going to be an absolute animal, too. He was the best lineman on the field in preseason that year.

That's the worst part of football: a guy with so much potential getting injured and never really coming back.

Hey come on, Rocky has been trying to live up to that contract this year, second year in a row even!

he was just cut this year

bad mistake.......they chose Rocky (I'm not) Bernard instead

no one named rocky should be so non-existant

He looked like he was going to be an absolute animal, too. He was the best lineman on the field in preseason that year.

That's the worst part of football: a guy with so much potential getting injured and never really coming back.

Seriusly. I recall him totally pushing the linemen backwards to the QB.

They did show in slow mode of his leg kinda snap a little. Sucks that he had to go out like that. They let Fred robins go cuz they felt jay could replace the role. Just sucks how things can turn out for someone so promising.

will never forget Jay's sack of Brady in the final few seconds of the Superbowl. That was the moment when the reality of the incredible victory came true for me

2nd and 10 at their own 26 .... with 25 seconds left in the game ......and Jay destroys Brady back to the 16 yards line leaving them in a 3rd and 20 ( amazing )

will never forget Jay's sack of Brady in the final few seconds of the Superbowl. That was the moment when the reality of the incredible victory came true for me

2nd and 10 at their own 26 .... with 25 seconds left in the game ......and Jay destroys Brady back to the 16 yards line leaving them in a 3rd and 20 ( amazing )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJRutQdaj-g

A lot of Pats fans cry the blues on Eli's miracle throw and say that the Giants were holding and no call....seems like the referees were letting them play as Alford grew another body on his left side that he was dragging with him to get to the QB... :laugh::jerkoff::rolleyes: