SportsWrath

Let's pretend we got the #1 draft pick next season.

TrashTalker92

I'm not hoping for this nor would it actually happen. But with injury piling up and Eli not showing any promises. What would happen if we just totally suck balls this season and ended up with the worst record in the NFL headin to the draft???

Productions??? Would we pull the trigger on the #1 draft pick??

Reese and TC would put their heads together and draft a defensive end.

LOL! Good one.

But really, that's the "problem": we never suck that bad to get anywhere near the #1 pick. When we suck, we're 6-10 or something like that - torturous to live through and still drafting in the middle of the pack.

I'm not hoping for this nor would it actually happen. But with injury piling up and Eli not showing any promises. What would happen if we just totally suck balls this season and ended up with the worst record in the NFL headin to the draft???

Productions??? Would we pull the trigger on the #1 draft pick??

Does Eli have a younger Brother?

Does Eli have a younger Brother?

Nope....he's the baby of the three boys. The oldest, Cooper Manning was an all-star wide receiver in high school and was highly recruited, but developed spinal stenosis (degradation of the spine) that ended his football career.

Nope....he's the baby of the three boys. The oldest, Cooper Manning was an all-star wide receiver in high school and was highly recruited, but developed spinal stenosis (degradation of the spine) that ended his football career.

:doh: I know bleedin.. that went right over your head didn't it :P

VONTAZE BURFICT hes an ILB from Az St. A lot of scouts think he the closest thing to Ray Lewis that has come out ot will come out in the next ten years. One down side is he is a Head case.

Dude, Im an AZ STATE FANATIC!! I moved to AZ when I was young, and I grew up a Sun Devil fan. So I know Burfict well. The kid is FRIGGIN AWESOME!! A BEAST!!! But your right, he needs to calm the fuck down/ I would love to get Burfict if we suck balls, but we probably wont suck bad enough to get him.

If we got the number 1 pick we'd either pick Luck or trade down.....lol.

And Luck is going to be great, I'd almost rather just stick tight and pick him.

I think we should pick up Jamarcus Russel instead, I just have a feeling about him............................ :ph34r:

Wow. Just saw my post. Can't believe how ESL the wording was. Teaches me not to post 7 in the morning.

Anyways. If it come down to it would we pull the trigger on LUck?? We all know this guy can become elite. Would reese really trade down and pass this once in a life time chance?? I'll rather we not get the first overall. But that's notthe topic here.

I know nothing about top college prospects outside of the month or so leading into the draft.

It will really come down to what brought us to the first pick in the draft. Was Eli and the WR core able to put up points but the defense gave the game away? Or was it the defense that kept us in games but Eli and crew lost it?

It will honestly depend on the situation really, but at the same time I know this Luck kid is getting alot of attention and we could use him for trade bait.

Wow. Just saw my post. Can't believe how ESL the wording was. Teaches me not to post 7 in the morning.

Anyways. If it come down to it would we pull the trigger on LUck?? We all know this guy can become elite. Would reese really trade down and pass this once in a life time chance?? I'll rather we not get the first overall. But that's notthe topic here.

I think it's too early in Manning's career to worry about finding his replacement....but it's tough to pass it up, you're absolutely right....

I would love to see us trade down to maybe the 10th pick. We'd probably get a another 2nd and a 1st the following year. At 10th, I'd love to see us finally grab a running back or a linebacker.

This is all hypothetical, of course.

I think it's too early in Manning's career to worry about finding his replacement....but it's tough to pass it up, you're absolutely right....

I would love to see us trade down to maybe the 10th pick. We'd probably get a another 2nd and a 1st the following year. At 10th, I'd love to see us finally grab a running back or a linebacker.

This is all hypothetical, of course.

hypothetical indeed.. we're not the Jets.