SportsWrath

Let's pretend we got the #1 draft pick next season.

TrashTalker92

I just feel the LB position needs to be seriously upgraded. The clip Nem posted is shocking.. dude is a freak

He is an extreme malcontent. He was suspended for punching a teammate and for having an insane number of personal foul penalties. This is not a Jerry Reese type of player.

Bardens ready. Believe it.

Do NOT and I repeat do NOT mention that freaking name. Dude seem one too many black cats. He'll never make it to a game for us to mention. I'm so piss cuz I think he could help us alot. But he is made out of pussy glass.

Back to the topic. I love Eli as our QB but if we could get Luck. I'll. Pick him and let him sit. Like the whole thing they dine with Rogers and Brett fart.

Do NOT and I repeat do NOT mention that freaking name. Dude seem one too many black cats. He'll never make it to a game for us to mention. I'm so piss cuz I think he could help us alot. But he is made out of pussy glass.

Back to the topic. I love Eli as our QB but if we could get Luck. I'll. Pick him and let him sit. Like the whole thing they dine with Rogers and Brett fart.

Never thought I'd see Piss and Fart mentioned in the Giants section. :)