SportsWrath

Eagles sign Nnamdi.

BlueInCanada

they dont hold on to failures like Pierce

they are ruthless and cut good wood and dead wood when the players do not co-operate or produce.......its only business not personal with them.......with the Giants personal decisions are too often the rule

the poor Jets lost Brad Smith over this guy............boy do they look stupid now :05-mafia:

meh. Every year some team is crowned champion during the off season based on 1 or 2 free agent signings.

rarely pans out.

NOT saying they didn't go out and get some players just that adding 1 or 2 guys is no guarantee of taking it to the next level.

They got better at CB at expense of Safety ( Mikell ) and better at end at expense of LBs.( Simms and Bradley )

Keep it in perspective.

My thoughts exactly, plus a little extra BIGBLUE belief.

My thoughts exactly, plus a little extra BIGBLUE belief.

I'm not saying I dont have belief, I bleed blue until the day I die.

It's just the past track record has shown Andy Reid knows how to beat the Giants and with the off season moves it just makes the Eagles even more dangerous.

All I'm trying to say is that the Giants need to sure up the weak spots, primarily at LB and RB. I think RB is the major concern because if Eli starts to struggle games go bad and quick, so having that reliable running game is what Eli needs.

I'm not saying I dont have belief, I bleed blue until the day I die.

It's just the past track record has shown Andy Reid knows how to beat the Giants and with the off season moves it just makes the Eagles even more dangerous.

All I'm trying to say is that the Giants need to sure up the weak spots, primarily at LB and RB. I think RB is the major concern because if Eli starts to struggle games go bad and quick, so having that reliable running game is what Eli needs.

I hear ya brutha. Im just so mad at the egirls, they are rapidly appraoching the #1 most hated spot in my book, currently occupied by dallas. I dont want to give them praise. :furious:

I still think Jason Babin stinks.

He had one good year, last year. He played for the Eagles before and did nothing, he has been on five different teams. I think we all got a little crazy in anointing the Eagles. Sorry, I was part of that, they really are not unbeatable. LIke HLB said, they still have weaknesses, their LB's are not that good and their Oline is really not that good. Vick is gonna take a beaten and Young will be their starter by week 4.

They're saying this move casts doubt on Samuel's future with the Eagle. Is he a FA too?

Profootballtalk is saying that the Eagles are shopping Samuel. I'm sure they have to find a way to cut cost and get under the cap. Probably simply believe Nnamdi is an upgrade over Samuel.

I sense a lot of panic on this board.. which I think is unfounded. The Eagles always play us tough.. and if it wasn't for that collapse (for which we crushed them for most of the game) this panic frenzy wouldnn't be warranted anyway. I like our team as is.. and it's not like we're going into the season without a RB.. last I checked we still have BJ back there.

Look at the long term on this. The guy can't maintain his production over the entire length of the contract. And while it is entirely minor when it comes to Giants fans and production on the field having to listen to the orgasm Jets fans have been broadcasting over the FAN the past 3 days I am getting a whole lot of satisfaction knowing their wet dream is just that, a dream.

Look at the long term on this. The guy can't maintain his production over the entire length of the contract. And while it is entirely minor when it comes to Giants fans and production on the field having to listen to the orgasm Jets fans have been broadcasting over the FAN the past 3 days I am getting a whole lot of satisfaction knowing their wet dream is just that, a dream.

Cromartie played well for them anyways.

Guys, look at the positive. He played in the worst division the last few years. There is a chance he may not be what the paper stats say.

And look what spending frenzies have done for Washington.

They also have a new DC who I've read isn't that smart.

Vick is another year older, he'll slow down quicker if he even gets through the whole season.

Where are they going to get money to resign Desean Jackson? And dont you think he might just be a little pissed that his franchise is tossing money left and right at other players? To me, he would've been my biggest concern and because he obviously isnt,, he's probably fucking pissed.

Dont sweat it.

Some things to think about

How long will Desean Jackson hold out.

Reese said he was "Serious" about bringing Plax back If we do then there must be something more to Smith's injury. I also think Burress would be the #3 receiver if he comes back.

Osi .......... do we just trade him? if so do we go WR now or Lber for Osi

Jacobs has restructured his contract this should make room for Bradshaw.

2 gems we may have for speed Cruz and Jernigan

Also are Asomugha's Numbers Really that good Compared to Websters Numbers ?

Now DRC's Numbers look better than Websters. As does Samuel's Numbers

I feel Nnamdi's numbers so low because QB's were simply just not throwing in his direction ..... not even pressing him because the other CB's on the Raiders may have been easier to pick on. will he line up opposite Nicks? or our # 3 WR Smith/Burress

Myself, Asomugha is over-hyped. I would be more worried about DRC

I wounder how Dinner went after Coughlin heard the eagles signed Asomugha ? did he really warm up to Burress after that?

Guys, look at the positive. He played in the worst division the last few years. There is a chance he may not be what the paper stats say.

And look what spending frenzies have done for Washington.

They also have a new DC who I've read isn't that smart.

Vick is another year older, he'll slow down quicker if he even gets through the whole season.

Where are they going to get money to resign Desean Jackson? And dont you think he might just be a little pissed that his franchise is tossing money left and right at other players? To me, he would've been my biggest concern and because he obviously isnt,, he's probably fucking pissed.

Dont sweat it.

Well on the contrary I would sweat it a little, when you consider that the eagles just basically sealed off their defense. Even if they deal samuel, teams are not going to throw deep on this team like they used to, and our wide receivers getting downfield is a huge part of our offense. We haven't beaten these guys in over 3 years, last year they knocked us out of the playoffs. We need every edge we can get against these guys and every year, they pull a guy out of nowhere and he becomes a Giants killer. Now you supplement this team with the best available corner and they just got a whole lot harder to beat. We need those losses to the Eagles back, seriously, we were 10-6 each last year, and they get in because of the sweep.

I'm not sure how you can compare this to DC spending, there's a huge difference, DC are buying guys at the end of their careers trying to get a little drop out of them and failing, the Eagles FO has to be top 3 in the league IMO. I bet you jackson resigns with them. Reid loves that kid and the feelings mutual. And seriously, I'm not sure where you read their DC isn't that smart, but do you really think that a team like that is going to go get some probable dumbass as a DC, I think they've learned their lesson from Rich Kotite.

To follow up, there's no question in my mind that the Giants need to resign Smith/Bradshaw now. Jernigan is signed which is good, Boss too. Because if ever a situation pointed to a team that needed to get it's short fast paced offensive packages in, it's ours.

Well on the contrary I would sweat it a little, when you consider that the eagles just basically sealed off their defense. Even if they deal samuel, teams are not going to throw deep on this team like they used to, and our wide receivers getting downfield is a huge part of our offense. We haven't beaten these guys in over 3 years, last year they knocked us out of the playoffs. We need every edge we can get against these guys and every year, they pull a guy out of nowhere and he becomes a Giants killer. Now you supplement this team with the best available corner and they just got a whole lot harder to beat. We need those losses to the Eagles back, seriously, we were 10-6 each last year, and they get in because of the sweep.

I'm not sure how you can compare this to DC spending, there's a huge difference, DC are buying guys at the end of their careers trying to get a little drop out of them and failing, the Eagles FO has to be top 3 in the league IMO. I bet you jackson resigns with them. Reid loves that kid and the feelings mutual. And seriously, I'm not sure where you read their DC isn't that smart, but do you really think that a team like that is going to go get some probable dumbass as a DC, I think they've learned their lesson from Rich Kotite.

Matt Dodge knocked us out of the playoffs.

Matt Dodge knocked us out of the playoffs.

He did?, he shouldn't have punted the ball to jackson, but I saw 10 other guys on the field for that punt. Plus Matt Dodge didn't play defense all 4th quarter. Again, it should never have gotten to that and you know this.

meh.

Andy Reid has been a good coach for them ( .617 winning % ) over 12 (?) years since taking over in 99.

Over the same period the Giants have been aprox. 0.590 with 2 trip sto the super bowl ( as opposed to 1 ) and a lombardi trophy.

i will take our last 12 years over theirs

meh.

Andy Reid has been a good coach for them ( .617 winning % ) over 12 (?) years since taking over in 99.

Over the same period the Giants have been aprox. 0.590 with 2 trip sto the super bowl ( as opposed to 1 ) and a lombardi trophy.

i will take our last 12 years over theirs

I'm not saying he has had more success then the Giants, however it doesnt excuse the fact that under Reid the Eagles have easily beaten the Giants and kept us out of the playoffs more then once.

Sure we have one Superbowl win but due to the Eagles we could of had one maybe two more.

Some things to think about

How long will Desean Jackson hold out.

Reese said he was "Serious" about bringing Plax back If we do then there must be something more to Smith's injury. I also think Burress would be the #3 receiver if he comes back.

Osi .......... do we just trade him? if so do we go WR now or Lber for Osi

Jacobs has restructured his contract this should make room for Bradshaw.

2 gems we may have for speed Cruz and Jernigan

Also are Asomugha's Numbers Really that good Compared to Websters Numbers ?

Now DRC's Numbers look better than Websters. As does Samuel's Numbers

I feel Nnamdi's numbers so low because QB's were simply just not throwing in his direction ..... not even pressing him because the other CB's on the Raiders may have been easier to pick on. will he line up opposite Nicks? or our # 3 WR Smith/Burress

Myself, Asomugha is over-hyped. I would be more worried about DRC

I wounder how Dinner went after Coughlin heard the eagles signed Asomugha ? did he really warm up to Burress after that?

I think most people here would be singing a different tune had the Giants got him... I know nothing about him.. don't really care but based on what I've heard.. the Eagles just got even better... It's your move Giants!!! Grab Plax...and that more than offsets the Eagles' move..

Definitely ruined my day hearing this. I don't know what the fascination is with athletes wanting to play in Philly but I digress. Im sick of watching the Giants lose to them and don't want to hear anymore excuses. We know espn is blowing their green dicks every year and this signing will take it to another level. Hopefully the hype galvanizes our Giants and they stop the mistakes and general shit play that has prevented them from beating the Eagles. Time to man up.

Definitely ruined my day hearing this. I don't know what the fascination is with athletes wanting to play in Philly but I digress. Im sick of watching the Giants lose to them and don't want to hear anymore excuses. We know espn is blowing their green dicks every year and this signing will take it to another level. Hopefully the hype galvanizes our Giants and they stop the mistakes and general shit play that has prevented them from beating the Eagles. Time to man up.

Amen to that. And we had them beat last year too.. damn.