SportsWrath

Eagles sign Nnamdi.

BlueInCanada

You know what?? Fuck this. They arent going to be able to cover Nicks, Manningham AND Smith/Burress or both. Hell, Cruz may dust this fool if kept. Im thinkin positive. Hes a great CB, but he cant handle ALL of them.

FUCK the egirls.

You know what?? Fuck this. They arent going to be able to cover Nicks, Manningham AND Smith/Burress or both. Hell, Cruz may dust this fool if kept. Im thinkin positive. Hes a great CB, but he cant handle ALL of them.

FUCK the egirls.

Yeah because we had such success against them in the past.

Frankly I would take the their back field over our WRs.

Blanket Smith and Nicks and Eli struggles.

We need a RB now.

Huh.....so Philly stole him right out from underneath the Cowboy's nose. Not twenty minutes ago, they were reporting on Profootball.com that Dallas had become the front runner to win his services.

Unfortunately, I hate the eagles, but hate the Cowboys more so it's kind of a wash. We are going to have our hands full with the Eagles this year. Gotta take a knee out of Vick!

That means they can probably get away with a lot of single coverage on the outside... both sides, and can devote more to pass rushing or extra players in the box, or just ballhawks in the middle of the field. Soooo much flexibility for them now.

FUCK the egirls.

they have Rodgers-Cromartie and Samuel too. They has a whole, will easily shut down our WR's. Also, they have two pro bowl DE's to crush Eli, and we have no OT's. 12 straight against us, maybe more? How long will they keep crushing us.

To some up, the Eagles just came out of this free agent frenzy with Pro Bowl DE Jason Babin, Pro Bowl CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, and Pro Bowl CB Nnamdi Asomugha.

Ouch. I hope they are done. Did I miss anyone?

I'm curious about their cap situation. They may have to cut a lot of meat and potato players to get down to cap. Those guys haven't come cheaply.....i have to believe!

Way to stay positive BIC and bb25............... :rolleyes:

OK, Im going to call the Giants front office now, tell them before the season even starts, put 2 losses on the board, and tell the players to go on vacation the weeks we play PHI. No need to even play. <_<

I'm curious about their cap situation. They may have to cut a lot of meat and potato players to get down to cap. Those guys haven't come cheaply.....i have to believe!

They were way under the cap to begin with and decided to not resign any of their free agents. They were well prepared.

OK, Im going to call the Giants front office now, tell them before the season even starts, put 2 losses on the board, and tell the players to go on vacation the weeks we play PHI. No need to even play. <_<

You need to go to University of Phoenix Stadium and hit Bidwell in his mouth. Thanks to them taking Kolb's high priced backup contract, the Eagles were able to make these moves.

Yeah because when the division leader goes out and signs nothing but pro bowlers and the top 3 CB in the league while the Giants have signed a punter and a center, everything just looks peachy.

Once again the Giants need a running game to beat the Eagles now.

You need to go to University of Phoenix Stadium and hit Bidwell in his mouth. Thanks to them taking Kolb's high priced backup contract, the Eagles were able to make these moves.

Ill do it for that reason too, but I already wanna punch him in the mouth.....just beacuse hes a fat P.O.S.... :smartass:

Yeah because when the division leader goes out and signs nothing but pro bowlers and the top 3 CB in the league while the Giants have signed a punter and a center, everything just looks peachy.

Once again the Giants need a running game to beat the Eagles now.

The Pats had the best TEAM EVER......and we pulled out a win. Im just tryin to stay positive bro. We do need our run game....BACK. Ahmad needs to return and fix the fumbling.

meh. Every year some team is crowned champion during the off season based on 1 or 2 free agent signings.

rarely pans out.

NOT saying they didn't go out and get some players just that adding 1 or 2 guys is no guarantee of taking it to the next level.

They got better at CB at expense of Safety ( Mikell ) and better at end at expense of LBs.( Simms and Bradley )

Keep it in perspective.