SportsWrath

Bradshaw gone?

BIGBLUE01

Ahmad training in Miami

Ahmad Bradshaw would like to play for DolphinsYou know the start of the league year must be close when agents start trying to drum up business again.

Drew Rosenhaus joined 7SportsXtra in Miami Sunday night, and pitched one of his clients to the Dolphins. Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post passes along word Bradshaw is training in Miami and is interested in playing for the Dolphins.

It’s actually a great fit. The Dolphins are looking for a speedier back than can play on passing downs to pair with Daniel Thomas. Reggie Bush has received plenty of speculation, but Bradshaw is a far more complete back.

Bradshaw had a far better season in 2010 than Bush has ever had in his career. If Miami chooses to give big money to a guy like Bush instead of seeking under-the-radar productivity like Bradshaw, we’ll know their front office has priorities out of whack.

And yes, Bush wants big money.

Id like to see Ahmad stay in Blue.

This is why I wanted Ingram in the draft.

Bradshaw might be gone and I dont want Tip-Toe Jacobs being our main guy.

Hopefully he stays, cause Eli needs a running game.

I do like Jacobs, but gotta agree that Id rather have Ahmad and dont think Brandon is done with the tip toeing. If he was, he'd be great, but he tip toes too much. I like what I think Da'Rel Scott will be, but thats no guarantee. D Ware......eh....Im done with that dream.

As much as I like Bradshaw, I agree with most NFL coaches that say RB is a plug and play position anymore. Everything depends on the front line. Few yards are gained these days by a running back on his own. In the open field in a one-on-one situation, nearly all RB's can get by the defender. It starts with the o-line doing good things and faking out the defense with a good play.

As much as I like Bradshaw, I agree with most NFL coaches that say RB is a plug and play position anymore. Everything depends on the front line. Few yards are gained these days by a running back on his own. In the open field in a one-on-one situation, nearly all RB's can get by the defender. It starts with the o-line doing good things and faking out the defense with a good play.

I pretty much agree with that, which is why I cant understand that when our Oline was at its best, why Jacobs tap danced in the backfiled and went down easily. With all his power, he just baffles me.

Jacobs needs the rock....they gave him the Tyrone Wheatley playbook last year.

When Seubert subbed for O'Hara, and Jacobs was the main back he played very effectively.

I love Bradshaw, but his ball security absolutely sucks.

When Seubert subbed for O'Hara, and Jacobs was the main back he played very effectively.

So did Tiki's till he fixed it. Can you imagine what kinda numbers he woulda had if he didnt fumble so much last yr?

the little dude got heart though.. bet you he fixes the fumble issue and be a very good back.

I'd rather have any other plug and play running back than Bradshaw. Good riddance if he goes to the Dolphins. He can fumble there.

no loyalty huh? thats garbage. he should stay.

agents say all sorts of shit.

Exactly , I think Drew Rosenhaus Is using that as a tool to pry as much money from The Giants that he can for Bradshaw........ which I dont like the way that Agents can manipulate a teams Cap. Say a team has 3 needs and 1 player has to be kept and to keep him it takes up the room (in cap money) .... Drew Rosenhaus has always been a tool.

Exactly , I think Drew Rosenhaus Is using that as a tool to pry as much money from The Giants that he can for Bradshaw........ which I dont like the way that Agents can manipulate a teams Cap. Say a team has 3 needs and 1 player has to be kept and to keep him it takes up the room (in cap money) .... Drew Rosenhaus has always been a tool.

but that is his job, getting the most money for his client.

I don't ever remember Ward playing for Dolphins.

DOH! :doh:

Yeah, didnt he go to the Bucs?? :confused:

DOH! :doh:

yeah he went to the bucs, but i think the point rik was making was you'd think they'd learn from the bucs mistake.

maybe.

....and DOH! :doh:

Good looking out, but I'm just a dumbass. I meant the Dolphins. Thanks though.

the little dude got heart though.. bet you he fixes the fumble issue and be a very good back.

Maybe....but he might have peaked already....those reckless backs take a pounding (and give up the ball alot).

If he goes, it won't break my heart....not with all those fumbles.

Maybe....but he might have peaked already....those reckless backs take a pounding (and give up the ball alot).

If he goes, it won't break my heart....not with all those fumbles.

Peaked? H'es only in his 4th yr....right?