SportsWrath

FOR THE RECORD...

BadEgg

Blue has always been the man!.

And seriously, Keith Elias played running back like he was a tight end so let's shut the fuck up about that. What was Julius Jones excuse?

Hell to the yeah boohyah!!!!!

And I swear, I did say "boohyah is King" on videotape a few years back. Socal sucker punched me and stole it..... :P

LOL....its cool. :afro:

And thanks joemorris, youre a definite solid too..........

As for cowboyz, who knows, maybe an apology is order. If youre truly not eggy. Its just a lil too coincidental, him popping up to defend himself after being gone for so long coincidentally when you arrive. And I dont like that guy, so I tore into you.

Oh, and, BTW, you aint owning anything. I can talk football, I choose not to with certain people. And some here may prefer your trash talk, as where other places mines preferred. Like I said, its a matter of opinion. You cant just say youre owning someone and its true.

no apology necessary. just tell blunatic to come back. if he left because he doesn't want me here, i'll leave.

simple as that.

Thanks T.

For the record, its bigblue's flamewar not mine.

Im just owning the fuckin thing.

Just know that Bigblue was once my apprentice in the fine art of defilement of all things woman....had to cast him aside as he is too married and in love with his wife. He will not give in to the dark side..... :mellow:

:laugh:

Bullshit....BigB is pure New York Rican....ain't ya BB...

Yes sir, but bein in AZ so long, I get lumped with the Mexicans. :P

Oh, and keep it on the low low T! We were supposed to continue defiling under my alias........TBone, remember???

Yes sir, but bein in AZ so long, I get lumped with the Mexicans. :P

Oh, and keep it on the low low T! We were supposed to continue defiling under my alias........TBone, remember???

I was disappointed when T (T the defiler) changed his name. I thought it would have been cooler if he was just 'TFiler'.

Then you guys could have been TFiler and the TBone.

For some reason I cant see youtube vids at work. But Im quite sure this is a Seinfeld clip....... :D

Nice, blunatic would appreciate this.

i was wrong. he didn't leave. he's just been lurking anonymously

How do you know this if he's signed on anonymously?

i was looking at his profile and noticed under 'last activity' it said 'private', while mine gave the last date i was logged in. so i logged in anon and checked mine again. 'private'.

i was looking at his profile and noticed under 'last activity' it said 'private', while mine gave the last date i was logged in. so i logged in anon and checked mine again. 'private'.

I dont see how you have any time to be on a cowboys website.....lol :rolleyes:

Props to him for that though.. can you imagine a website full of crushed souls? :P

LOL...true. How long can one talk about a 15 yr drought? And after preseason, the media starts targeting a different team as the favorite to win it all. :P