SportsWrath

FOR THE RECORD...

BadEgg

I am not Cowboyz.

Another board member told me about Cowboyz so I wanted to drop by and check his posts out.

I like his work. But he's not me.

It's been too slow of an offseason to visit you fine people.

But what I did find amusing was that Eli was not voted in the top 100 players by his peers, while a certain QB in Texas was. :clap:

All those NFL players must be blind to Eli's uncanny accuracy and leadership skills. :o They should read these boards more often, you people could teach them a thing or two.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Gotta love it! :TU:

Welcome back BadEgg.... I didn't think you and Cowboyz were the same.. he tends to be more active in the PR and GD sections.. and he seems a little older.

P.S. I'd take Eli over Romo any day. Nothing against Romo.. I think with a better O-Line and a few breaks, he will take the cowboys places... Eli is just a better fit for NY...

ahh good deal. now we have that settled

glad youre back so the talk can be steered back to football

the cowboyz/dog/egg conspiracy kept hijacking my threads

btw what the hell did you guys do to bigblue before i got here?

the guys ruined.

ahh good deal. now we have that settled

glad youre back so the talk can be steered back to football

the cowboyz/dog/egg conspiracy kept hijacking my threads

the guys ruined.

He's my big bro.. and yea there's a family secret he's not .. err.. let's say .. well. Just don't tell him I told you :P

But really... it's just trash talk...

There's something fishy about this. I haven't seen the Dog around but once the egg pop up the dog show. Could it be that egg/dog/cowboyz the same person with mulitapule personality disorder??

Na... Their writing is distinct.. the new-comber Cowboyz tends to talk less trash than BadEgg. Either way I like having them on the board.. I wish we have more boys, philly, and skins fans.

I am not Cowboyz.

Another board member told me about Cowboyz so I wanted to drop by and check his posts out.

I like his work. But he's not me.

It's been too slow of an offseason to visit you fine people.

But what I did find amusing was that Eli was not voted in the top 100 players by his peers, while a certain QB in Texas was. :clap:

All those NFL players must be blind to Eli's uncanny accuracy and leadership skills. :o They should read these boards more often, you people could teach them a thing or two.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Gotta love it! :TU:

Is that like a requirement to be a cowboy fan, to flaunt all the preseason hype and lists that say theyre the best? Not actually BE the best, just say they are?

I'd say welcome back, but Im pretty sure you never left. <_<

the guys ruined.

Really? Wow, for a ruined guy I feel pretty good. :rolleyes:

Oh, and also notice, whether or not most agree with my style of trash talking (btw, thats all you'll get. Im not like these guys, I HATE rival fans) they havent booted me out. I bet you were booted from you cowshit website. You spend too much time here.....................egg/dog. :smartass:

Really? Wow, for a ruined guy I feel pretty good. :rolleyes:

Oh, and also notice, whether or not most agree with my style of trash talking (btw, thats all you'll get. Im not like these guys, I HATE rival fans) they havent booted me out. I bet you were booted from you cowshit website. You spend too much time here.....................egg/dog. :smartass:

do you really want to know what others here think of you?

i do happen to be privy to that information.

I pretty much know. Fuck them, and fuck you.

nah i don't think you have any idea.

see you believe only one person feels that way.

i believe it's everyone here.

you're, quite frankly, an embarrassment to all of the real fans here.

nah i don't think you have any idea.

see you believe only one person feels that way.

i believe it's everyone here.

you're, quite frankly, an embarrassment to all of the real fans here.

Yup, most of the guys on here I dont know personally. So what they think of me dont matter. On the other hand, think about their mentality if they hated you when you were badegg, but now act like they respect you under a different handle and personality.

Yup, most of the guys on here I dont know personally. So what they think of me dont matter. On the other hand, think about their mentality if they hated you when you were badegg, but now act like they respect you under a different handle and personality.

better yet, think about the mentality required to hate a stranger on the internet because of a sports team

that one's a mind blower

Na... Their writing is distinct.. the new-comber Cowboyz tends to talk less trash than BadEgg. Either way I like having them on the board.. I wish we have more boys, philly, and skins fans.

Less trashy than badegg, but about the same as the ItalianHotdog.

I consider most of the guys here my bros....slight or major differences of opinion not withstanding. And there have been times when all of you have pissed me off...but where in the world do you find 100% agreement on everything.....no where is the answer. Big Blue is alright....have no problem with the Cattleman....hate his team of Broke Backs but not him. Has some interesting quirkiness there sort of a excuse the comparison there DFNG a Broke Back version of him...the ultimate Filly Fan.... ;)

Yea.. for a Mexican :D

jk, Big Bro :)

LOL....its cool. :afro:

And thanks joemorris, youre a definite solid too..........

As for cowboyz, who knows, maybe an apology is order. If youre truly not eggy. Its just a lil too coincidental, him popping up to defend himself after being gone for so long coincidentally when you arrive. And I dont like that guy, so I tore into you.

Oh, and, BTW, you aint owning anything. I can talk football, I choose not to with certain people. And some here may prefer your trash talk, as where other places mines preferred. Like I said, its a matter of opinion. You cant just say youre owning someone and its true.