SportsWrath

Hey Troll

Nas

i love that restaurant, T

Yeah man... I have dragged many a kill there. The wait staff knows their food and best of all leaves you alone; especially on the upper level. I like the narrow side right by the front windows.....gives you a semblance of privacy in a usually packed joint. Used their crapper last night and they have one of those new fangled jet hand driers. Quite an experience. But of course it wasn't so successful a night as I got mine; as opposed saying hello to the Five Sisters of Charity, like some others are wont to do. ^_^

The only reason that douche still comes here is because board members are dumb enough to take the bait every time. I've had that asshole on "ignore" ever since he lost his bet about Giants/Pats and couldn't man up and leave forever... if everyone did the same, he'd have no reason to come here. I don't understand why some people don't get that...

maybe, but we know how to operate a computer and a phone. F-U.gif

For those that missed it, Dallas' very own Badegg made an appearance this week which is what prompted JR's thread and now, the clone.

What's the big upheaval about Badegg making an appearance... we can handle other than Giants fans on this board no matter how "uncool" or "outrageous" some people find their remarks to be.

And Italian hot dog brings something to the table.. even if it seems it's always the devil's advocate's point of view.

Wow, a Giants forum where the people within like the Giants? No wonder this seems so disorienting to you... :rolleyes:

Who said anything about officiating causing an 8-8 season last year? Injuries, poor coaching, and bad personnel decisions kept us from being particularly competitive last year (the good news was even as shitty as we were, we were still good enough to hit .500). Those aren't excuses, those are reasons--nobody denied that the team put on the field played poorly

Cold, Hard Football Facts has us ranked 3rd in its all-time franchise rankings.. So just maybe there's a reason for the pride. 7 championships, played in 18 championship games. Even with the abysmal late 60s and 70s factored in, 7th best franchise record at .544.

:clap:

And too bad you live your life in the basement jerking off to my fictional tales. Whatever.... :yawn: Must have banged some relative of yours as Gorilla wrote... too bad for you. Oh well already wasted 30 seconds of my precious existence to a one note coward who will not even name the team that he cheers for... :rolleyes: And oh by the way.... I had some last night.... and it was GLORIOUS.... Black chick, a fellow social worker went down to the Village to the Tea Spot...stayed until the rain subsided; talked up a storm during the storm; went to this Thai restaurant on 13th Street 'Spice'.

From there cuddled up in Union Square Park. She lives in Monmouth...took the PATH to Pavonnia Newport got in her car drove to her house and went straight to the shower where we spritzed each other cool. From there .... she took me to her fictional bedroom and lay on her fictional back where I proceeded to jack her legs up on my shoulders and tried to reverse my birth. Moral of the story... I got some last night whereas you were here typing a misbegotten missive in the third person. :laugh:

P.S. It must really bother you that you are on ignore.... cause I never respond to your posts.... must be some fixation on your part. Ever thought about counseling?

:LMAO:

What's the big upheaval about Badegg making an appearance... we can handle other than Giants fans on this board no matter how "uncool" or "outrageous" some people find their remarks to be.

And Italian hot dog brings something to the table.. even if it seems it's always the devil's advocate's point of view.

I don't know.

I was merely pointing out why there was a pinned thread (and this one) because the 'offending' thread was deleted. I thought Enquiring minds might want to know.

maybe, but we know how to operate a computer and a phone. F-U.gif

...because, you know... NOBODY else posts on these forums asking questions about computers or bitching about software upgrades. :mellow:

And regardless, I'd much rather be the guy coming on here for tech support than be the guy who gives losers like Bad Egg a reason to come to the forums.

...because, you know... NOBODY else posts on these forums asking questions about computers or bitching about software upgrades. :mellow:

And regardless, I'd much rather be the guy coming on here for tech support than be the guy who gives losers like Bad Egg a reason to come to the forums.

i was kidding with you, seph.

now that you brought it up, there are giants fans on here who are not as smart or as interesting as those guys. i really don't see the problem here.

now that you brought it up, there are giants fans on here who are not as smart or as interesting as those guys. i really don't see the problem here.

So just who are these dumb, uninteresting Giants fans you speak of?

So just who are these dumb, uninteresting Giants fans you speak of?

i just don't think it's a problem talking to those guys if you want to. and if you want to ignore, go ahead.

i don't need a lecture about it.

Ahh, sorry blu... rough nite, my bad... my sarcasm radar ain't what it should be.

I have no problem with Italian Hotdog, and I tend to agree with you there. But I just can't stand people who can't man up when they're on the losing side of a bet...

Ahh, sorry blu... rough nite, my bad... my sarcasm radar ain't what it should be.

I have no problem with Italian Hotdog, and I tend to agree with you there. But I just can't stand people who can't man up when they're on the losing side of a bet...

don't forget the mysterious "finger injury" in the midst of an extended cowboys slump. laugh.gif no doubt, they both have severe character flaws but so what, they're not marrying my sister.

don't forget the mysterious "finger injury" in the midst of an extended cowboys slump. laugh.gif no doubt, they both have severe character flaws but so what, they're not marrying my sister.

They better not...that fair lass is mine....mine I say....all your base belong to me. :) Oh I forgot....I don't get any. :cry:

ouch :LMAO:

The dog doesn't look for reasonable debates in game threads, the dog was merely directing you as to where you may easily find the many examples of those who blame giant medicority on officiating/weather/the nfl...

one time, someone on the old boards actually said that the 49ers playoff loss was a result of mafia interference...

yes, officiating plays a role in every game...for every team...kindly point that out to the many here who believe that calls are directed only at the giants, and the dog will be satisfied to let that go...

Dude....just shut up

they drafted Dez Bryant though that puts them right over the top

Dez bryant shops at lane bryant because he is a fucking woman!!!

If you don't believe me ask his cousin matt bryant who used to kick for the giants.