SportsWrath

Hey Troll

Nas

And how many people have something relevant to say anyway? We're here to bullshit and bullshit with people we know are absolutely full of shit. Trolls can be ignored and so can the people that can't ignore them.

If you have something relevant to say, say it but coming here once every 5 months to rile up members of the board wont be accepted.

the dog thinks this is a wonderful sentiment, because this way everyone here can have the same mundane conversations about how the giants are the greatest team of all time and the fact that they go 8-8 is purely the result of massive injuries and poor officiating, both of which are due to the shocking conspiracy involving the NFL, God, the mob, and Al Queda...thankfully these conversations are enriched by tbcvp's fictional tales of disrespectful sexual conquests and bigblue's inane and inaccurate statements...

the dog thinks this is a wonderful sentiment, because this way everyone here can have the same mundane conversations about how the giants are the greatest team of all time and the fact that they go 8-8 is purely the result of massive injuries and poor officiating, both of which are due to the shocking conspiracy involving the NFL, God, the mob, and Al Queda...thankfully these conversations are enriched by tbcvp's fictional tales of disrespectful sexual conquests and bigblue's inane and inaccurate statements...

My Lord you must be one lonely motherfucker to devote so much time to being such a dweeb. It's really sad.

You spend all your time on here trying to rile people, you've been doing that for years. That's not mundane???

And if you paid attention, not everyone tried to make excuses for last season.

My Lord you must be one lonely motherfucker to devote so much time to being such a dweeb. It's really sad.

the dog rather enjoys the debate...and the time spent here with you fine people is sadly is minimal. of course, you continue to engage the dog, so this must provide you with more enjoyment than the usual monotony of the boards, so if it is sad and lonely as you put it for the dog to initiate these debates in your opinion, than what does that make someone such as yourself, who needs to respond consistently to the dog? hmmm, sad and lonely indeed...

If I'm not mistaken, on sportswrath, you are welcome to start a discussion board for your favorite team in any sport. Am i correct, mods?

if so, this is then a free choice you make to be a prick instead.

If I'm not mistaken, on sportswrath, you are welcome to start a discussion board for your favorite team in any sport. Am i correct, mods?

Just on another sub-forum, haha.

or, you know, the dog comes over to talk about the giants, and since the opinion is not that the giants were created specifcally by jesus christ himself, then it is an issue...nevermind the points are fact driven...

by the way, how is your cold? hoping the meds have kicked in so that you can go back to providing some minor entertainment for the dog is the upcoming months...

Wow, a Giants forum where the people within like the Giants? No wonder this seems so disorienting to you... :rolleyes:

Who said anything about officiating causing an 8-8 season last year? Injuries, poor coaching, and bad personnel decisions kept us from being particularly competitive last year (the good news was even as shitty as we were, we were still good enough to hit .500). Those aren't excuses, those are reasons--nobody denied that the team put on the field played poorly

Cold, Hard Football Facts has us ranked 3rd in its all-time franchise rankings.. So just maybe there's a reason for the pride. 7 championships, played in 18 championship games. Even with the abysmal late 60s and 70s factored in, 7th best franchise record at .544.

or, you know, the dog comes over to talk about the giants, and since the opinion is not that the giants were created specifcally by jesus christ himself, then it is an issue...nevermind the points are fact driven...

by the way, how is your cold? hoping the meds have kicked in so that you can go back to providing some minor entertainment for the dog is the upcoming months...

not a cold- turns out i'm allergic to lonely, pitiful dogs.

Wow, a Giants forum where the people within like the Giants? No wonder this seems so disorienting to you... :rolleyes:

Who said anything about officiating causing an 8-8 season last year? Injuries, poor coaching, and bad personnel decisions kept us from being particularly competitive last year (the good news was even as shitty as we were, we were still good enough to hit .500). Those aren't excuses, those are reasons--nobody denied that the team put on the field played poorly

Cold, Hard Football Facts has us ranked 3rd in its all-time franchise rankings.. So just maybe there's a reason for the pride. 7 championships, played in 18 championship games. Even with the abysmal late 60s and 70s factored in, 7th best franchise record at .544.

not disorienting in the least...but the fact that not everyone elevates the giants and will counter some of the blind allegiance with factual debate points should be welcomed. the dog is fine with the blind allegiance and expects it, but countering it makes for more than the same debate...and as much as people dispise the dog and others who may bring the oppossing notions to the table, there is no denying that absent this, these boards are relatively dead otherwise...and as for your second point regarding officiating, the dog encourages you to review various posts over the years (including last season) about this fact. start with the game threads, and work you way through just about any other, you'll see it everywhere...

And too bad you live your life in the basement jerking off to my fictional tales. Whatever.... :yawn: Must have banged some relative of yours as Gorilla wrote... too bad for you. Oh well already wasted 30 seconds of my precious existence to a one note coward who will not even name the team that he cheers for... :rolleyes: And oh by the way.... I had some last night.... and it was GLORIOUS.... Black chick, a fellow social worker went down to the Village to the Tea Spot...stayed until the rain subsided; talked up a storm during the storm; went to this Thai restaurant on 13th Street 'Spice'.

From there cuddled up in Union Square Park. She lives in Monmouth...took the PATH to Pavonnia Newport got in her car drove to her house and went straight to the shower where we spritzed each other cool. From there .... she took me to her fictional bedroom and lay on her fictional back where I proceeded to jack her legs up on my shoulders and tried to reverse my birth. Moral of the story... I got some last night whereas you were here typing a misbegotten missive in the third person. :laugh:

P.S. It must really bother you that you are on ignore.... cause I never respond to your posts.... must be some fixation on your part. Ever thought about counseling?

And too bad you live your life in the basement jerking off to my fictional tales. Whatever.... :yawn: Must have banged some relative of yours as Gorilla wrote... too bad for you. Oh well already wasted 30 seconds of my precious existence to a one note coward who will not even name the team that he cheers for... :rolleyes: And oh by the way.... I had some last night.... and it was GLORIOUS.... Black chick, a fellow social worker went down to the Village to the Tea Spot...stayed until the rain subsided; talked up a storm during the storm; went to this Thai restaurant on 13th Street 'Spice'.

From there cuddled up in Union Square Park. She lives in Monmouth...took the PATH to Pavonnia Newport got in her car drove to her house and went straight to the shower where we spritzed each other cool. From there .... she took me to her fictional bedroom and lay on her fictional back where I proceeded to jack her legs up on my shoulders and tried to reverse my birth. Moral of the story... I got some last night whereas you were here typing a misbegotten missive in the third person. :laugh:

P.S. It must really bother you that you are on ignore.... cause I never respond to your posts.... must be some fixation on your part. Ever thought about counseling?

the dog has no cares that you use the ignore function, just find it funny that you continue to engage the dog anyway (hmmm, and the dog has the fixation...right....). kind of defeats the whole concept of the ignore function, doesn't it? anyway, since it will take you some time to ponder that concept, which will in turn distract you from reading women's romance novels and adopting the stories for your own in your own twisted language, the dog doesn't want to be responsible for that. here, the dog will help, click the link and make a purchase:

http://www.randomhouse.com/features/steel/

by the way fish - here is offender number one for the whole "the offiicials are against the giants" conspiracy theory...go to a game thread and within 15 posts you will see tcbvp calling for the official's heads after they call a blatent giant penalty...

For those that missed it, Dallas' very own Badegg made an appearance this week which is what prompted JR's thread and now, the clone.

The only reason that douche still comes here is because board members are dumb enough to take the bait every time. I've had that asshole on "ignore" ever since he lost his bet about Giants/Pats and couldn't man up and leave forever... if everyone did the same, he'd have no reason to come here. I don't understand why some people don't get that...

The only reason that douche still comes here is because board members are dumb enough to take the bait every time. I've had that asshole on "ignore" ever since he lost his bet about Giants/Pats and couldn't man up and leave forever... if everyone did the same, he'd have no reason to come here. I don't understand why some people don't get that...

Quite right Seph... pure ignore is the only way to go... :LMAO: Just can't resist letting bust their nut as it means so much to them.

not disorienting in the least...but the fact that not everyone elevates the giants and will counter some of the blind allegiance with factual debate points should be welcomed. the dog is fine with the blind allegiance and expects it, but countering it makes for more than the same debate...and as much as people dispise the dog and others who may bring the oppossing notions to the table, there is no denying that absent this, these boards are relatively dead otherwise...and as for your second point regarding officiating, the dog encourages you to review various posts over the years (including last season) about this fact. start with the game threads, and work you way through just about any other, you'll see it everywhere...

You're looking for reasonable, well thought arguments in game threads? Game threads: as in threads posted on during games, in the heat of the moment? :freaked:

But putting that aside, officiating plays a role in almost any game, Giants or not. Football or otherwise. And surprisingly enough, a group of Giants fans fixate on the ones that have negative effects on those games, relative to that team. I realize no other fan base in all of sports does that, but still...

You're looking for reasonable, well thought arguments in game threads? Game threads: as in threads posted on during games, in the heat of the moment? :freaked:

But putting that aside, officiating plays a role in almost any game, Giants or not. Football or otherwise. And surprisingly enough, a group of Giants fans fixate on the ones that have negative effects on those games, relative to that team. I realize no other fan base in all of sports does that, but still...

The dog doesn't look for reasonable debates in game threads, the dog was merely directing you as to where you may easily find the many examples of those who blame giant medicority on officiating/weather/the nfl...

one time, someone on the old boards actually said that the 49ers playoff loss was a result of mafia interference...

yes, officiating plays a role in every game...for every team...kindly point that out to the many here who believe that calls are directed only at the giants, and the dog will be satisfied to let that go...

I have Badegg on ignore, I thought it counted for the dog also. The board sucks.