SportsWrath

Hey Troll

Nas

Hey Mods.. aka Geniuses... what's the point of the original "Hey Troll" thread still pinned? :doh:

Hey Nas......aka dumbass-who-cloned-a-locked-thread-so-others-could-respond-when-we-didn't-want-them-to............I'm not really sure what the point is.

Come to think of it, what's the point of anything in this world, Nas? I mean really, we all go about our lives every day thinking what we do with that time is so important, yet...to whom? Ourselves? Are we just kidding ourselves into believing what we do each day is important just because we are conforming to what we perceive to be what society expects us to do? Does anyone really care as to what anyone else does with their lives? Do you really care if my kid is working some shit job and probably will all her life? Would she care if she knew of your oppressive work experiences as a youth? You each might be polite and sympathize, but neither would truly care about the others situation. The point is, there is no point to either the locked thread or anything else. It's all pointless in a world of points.

Hey Nas......aka dumbass-who-cloned-a-locked-thread-so-others-could-respond-when-we-didn't-want-them-to............I'm not really sure what the point is.

Come to think of it, what's the point of anything in this world, Nas? I mean really, we all go about our lives every day thinking what we do with that time is so important, yet...to whom? Ourselves? Are we just kidding ourselves into believing what we do each day is important just because we are conforming to what we perceive to be what society expects us to do? Does anyone really care as to what anyone else does with their lives? Do you really care if my kid is working some shit job and probably will all her life? Would she care if she knew of your oppressive work experiences as a youth? You each might be polite and sympathize, but neither would truly care about the others situation. The point is, there is no point to either the locked thread or anything else. It's all pointless in a world of points.

I can answer that... No I don't care.

that was awesome. I originally thought you were quoting that, but well done. :clap:

I care :)

And fuckin' magnets, how do they work?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs