SportsWrath

New Uniforms??

boohyah

I got an email today from the Giants about a big clearance sale and the jersey's are down from $80.00 to $23!. I also heard rumors we might be altering the uniform. Anybody hear anything else. Found this a bit strange. They have huge discounts on hats and other stuff.

What did Danny Ware!?

His New Jersey!

hahhah god that was stupid.

but i laughed because i like stupid.

and i know not this season but next season they are unveiling a new alternate for us. im convinced since that season is 25 years after the 1986 superbowl it will be throwbacks to those jerseys. only as alternates though.

hahhah god that was stupid.

but i laughed because i like stupid.

and i know not this season but next season they are unveiling a new alternate for us. im convinced since that season is 25 years after the 1986 superbowl it will be throwbacks to those jerseys. only as alternates though.

haha, i couldn't resist...the kid in me made me do it...

FUCK! They want $45 to ship it to Canada. Fucking thieves!

I almost posted on your last post about shipping. I've checked out the Giants Shop before and shipping is ridiculous. It literally cast a few dollars more to ship to Canada.

I got an email today from the Giants about a big clearance sale and the jersey's are down from $80.00 to $23!. I also heard rumors we might be altering the uniform. Anybody hear anything else. Found this a bit strange. They have huge discounts on hats and other stuff.

After consulting with JackStroud... they're planning on signing Jesse Palmer, Dave Tollefson, and Chase Blackburn's brother... Skippy Blackburn, and cutting Eli Manning, Justin Tuck, and Brandon Jacobs.

I hope they bring back the old 80's uniforms...

See what age does to you...I think of those uniforms as the "New" ones and the the current Uniform as the Old one.

My 15 year old calls the 80's helmet with the GIANTS logo.."old school"....every time he says it I laugh.

C. Wagon

See what age does to you...I think of those uniforms as the "New" ones and the the current Uniform as the Old one.

My 15 year old calls the 80's helmet with the GIANTS logo.."old school"....every time he says it I laugh.

C. Wagon

You are quite correct man. I prefer the Old School ny's to the GIANTS era uniforms hands down. Especially the fugly early GIANTS era uniforms of the Pisarcik era. Fuck I want the Old School Red Shirts back once or twice a season.

You are quite correct man. I prefer the Old School ny's to the GIANTS era uniforms hands down. Especially the fugly early GIANTS era uniforms of the Pisarcik era. Fuck I want the Old School Red Shirts back once or twice a season.

i loved the red alternates.