SportsWrath

Strahan Where are you

GorillaNJ

No he didn't. Strahan said he gave them the pep talk 3 weeks ago.. and they won.

You're a little late to the party, but I already acknowledged I had the show on and wasn't paying particular attention to what was said, and that regardless of who said what to whom or when, it didn't matter because apparently nobody was listening anyway.

I had the Fox pre-game on, but wasn't paying much attention to it. I thought I overheard them saying Strahan gave them a rah rah either today or during the week. I know it's not the same as being on the team, in the locker room, but still, it didn't do much good. If the players ain't got it, they ain't got it, ya know?

My point was that no matter what Strahan said, if the players don't have it in them, then they just don't.

We like to romanticize Strahan because he has the ring, and was unquestionably the best DE the Giants have ever had. But he certainly had his moments too.

Where was his leadership when he had the public dispute with Tiki?

Where was his leadership when he held out of training camp trying to decide if he wanted to play for Coughlin?

Where was his big play ability when Jeff Garcia brought the 49ers back in the playoffs?

Where was his big play ability the year after any year he signed a big contract?

I know he's the man, but just sayin. Strahan's Giants disappointed at least as often as these guys do. 4-12 season, anyone?

Guys,Strahan spoke to the team weeks ago, he didn't speak before the last 2 games. I do believe the Brown's, Derek and Dave spoke to them the last few weeks.

Dave "Its Not My Fault" Brown...and Derek "You Want Me To Catch That" Brown....to bookends to Team Ass Fuck. :banana::laugh:

okay. My link

They busted his chops about his team, he said that when he did give them a speech, they won. Then he did say they already put the stamp on the season.

You're right, the speech was weeks ago, Strahan clarified it during half time. It was Jimmy Johnson and maybe some of the other guys too that were busting on Strahan about his speech not working this week, which is probably what Gorilla and BronxRik heard.

:chair: