SportsWrath

I'm not Stupid...I recognze a ....

JackStroud

Bill Arnsparger/Rod Rust coached team when I see one :confused:

The Maras have pulled a fast one obviously to boost fan interest and brought those two back as consultants.

And obviously Joe Pisarcik is our new QBs coach......only Joe could teach Eli how to throw ducks like that.

Also Kerry Collins is giving Eli some "throw off the backfoot" hints

These guys can't fool me

I'm sure Joe is teaching Eli how to hand it off to Brandon Jacobs hip in a game ending let the clock run out situation

Probably have Herman Edwards suiting up for an upcoming opponent to complete the picture

Do these guys think us old timers have not seen a Giants team like this before????

I wish they would bring back John Mendenhall though....we dont have shXX in the D Line....they all stink

The Maras have pulled a fast one obviously to boost fan interest and brought those two back as consultants.

What's this about Arnsparger as a consultant? I didn't know he was still alive. The guy was a defensive genius, just not a good head coach.

exactly!

What's more disturbing is how they looked so fuckin defeated. Even Coughlin.. he wasn't yelling and screamin.. they were just deflated... You know I don't mind my team losing.. but to lose the way we did, that was tough...

P,

Don't you think its time to

2j6a3hg.jpg

on the whole

2j6a3hg.jpg

thing?

man, you guys are lucky i keep it toned down here.

i absolutely abuse the hell out of that gif on a couple other sites.

plus, in this case, that was clearly called for.

but for some reason it seems like this board has a problem with animated gifs so i guess i wont post anymore.

And obviously Joe Pisarcik is our new QBs coach......only Joe could teach Eli how to throw ducks like that.

Also Kerry Collins is giving Eli some "throw off the backfoot" hints

These guys can't fool me

I'm sure Joe is teaching Eli how to hand it off to Brandon Jacobs hip in a game ending let the clock run out situation

Probably have Herman Edwards suiting up for an upcoming opponent to complete the picture

Do these guys think us old timers have not seen a Giants team like this before????

I wish they would bring back John Mendenhall though....we dont have shXX in the D Line....they all stink

I wish we had Arnsparger as D-Coordinator. Head coach, not so much.

Wouldn't mind Mendenhall in the d-line rotation, either. Or Carson, Kelly, and Van Pelt for that matter. Hell, give me two, and you can start your precious Blackburn. At this point, I'd be happy with Danny Lloyd, if he was the only one available.

You know what, bring Schottenheimer in as DC. Not that he'd do it, but one could dream.

Wouldn't mind Mendenhall in the d-line rotation, either. Or Carson, Kelly, and Van Pelt for that matter. Hell, give me two, and you can start your precious Blackburn. At this point, I'd be happy with Danny Lloyd, if he was the only one available.

You know what, bring Schottenheimer in as DC. Not that he'd do it, but one could dream.

LOL............... Kelly, VanPelt (may he rest in peace), LT

those guys were all on drugs......I speak from personal knowledge

Maybe we need to get these present LBers all coked up before the whistle

right now the whole D is playing like they were on intraveneous Valium in the locker room before the games

lets face it guys its not our year.........the run is over

someone let the air out of the balloon

those guys were all on drugs......I speak from personal knowledge

lets face it guys its not our year.........the run is over , someone let the air out of the balloon

Jack ......whatever drugs you are on..... they aren't working .........you are up and down like a bloody balloon yourself !

Maybe, but they could play linebacker. Schotty, for whatever he may have been lacking as a head coach, could develop the hell out of Linebackers. Although apparently he drove those guys to drugs, lol.

Unless Boley shows he can get and stay healthy, we need to blow that squad up next year. We can't keep going with geriatrics and scrubs.

Wow forgot about Danny Lloyd ....he was like the fifth Beetle...lol...give me a linebacking rotation since we are a 4-3 these days of Carson, Kelly, Lloyd and van Pelt..(or like my old name on the main board TaylorCarsonKellyvanPelt)...hell while we are wishing just give me TaylorBanksCarsonvanPelt in their prime and we would rule the division for the next ten years. John Mendenhall was a beast in the middle...too bad we had no offense back then...he might have sniffed a playoff game.

Maybe, but they could play linebacker. Schotty, for whatever he may have been lacking as a head coach, could develop the hell out of Linebackers. Although apparently he drove those guys to drugs, lol.

Unless Boley shows he can get and stay healthy, we need to blow that squad up next year. We can't keep going with geriatrics and scrubs.

Bump

Wow forgot about Danny Lloyd ....he was like the fifth Beetle...lol...give me a linebacking rotation since we are a 4-3 these days of Carson, Kelly, Lloyd and van Pelt..(or like my old name on the main board TaylorCarsonKellyvanPelt)...hell while we are wishing just give me TaylorBanksCarsonvanPelt in their prime and we would rule the division for the next ten years. John Mendenhall was a beast in the middle...too bad we had no offense back then...he might have sniffed a playoff game.

Mendenhall was the first player I really rooted for. Except maybe Pete Athas, and I'm not even sure why I rooted for Pete.

At this point, I'd take players at the talent level of Danny and Byron Hunt. Both would be an upgrade to what we're fielding. Although Harry was pretty damn awesome in that pre-Taylor 4-3 they had.

man, you guys are lucky i keep it toned down here.

i absolutely abuse the hell out of that gif on a couple other sites.

plus, in this case, that was clearly called for.

but for some reason it seems like this board has a problem with animated gifs so i guess i wont post anymore.

I was just kidding... I was wanted an excuse to the

2j6a3hg.jpg gif.

I didn't think you were going to

2j6a3hg.jpg

so easily.