SportsWrath

I hope the game isnt a bore

*SDMF*

lets face it, besides eli makin a madden juke move, the game sucked. I hope we arent in for the same thing. I was at the opener last year and it was a boring football game. I know I have high hopes, but id like to see us put up 30+ points.

lets face it, besides eli makin a madden juke move, the game sucked. I hope we arent in for the same thing. I was at the opener last year and it was a boring football game. I know I have high hopes, but id like to see us put up 30+ points.

Who cares about 30+ points.. I want to see the Defense pitch a shutout and Jacobs have 25+ rushes.

Who cares about 30+ points.. I want to see the Defense pitch a shutout and Jacobs have 25+ rushes.

Dude, you know nothing. You know what I want??? I want Eli to throw for 400+ yds and 4 TD's, the run game can be average, but i'll still talk about it as a dominant run game, and then i want to lose 40-45. Cause the loss dont matter, Eli will be a fantasy stud, we will all sit around and talk about how great he is and how its crazy for everyone to not think he's the best in the league. And when the season ends, you know what I want? Thats right....you guessed it..............

A pro Bowl Appearance for Eli.

Does it get any better than that?

As Bigblue wakes up

Hey, whats goin on guys? I just had this crazy dream, that i was a cowboy fan. It was terrible.

I want to see a win, but can't I want it all? I want to see Eli play great, the running game be good, the receivers make some plays down field, I want Boss to have a nice game, and I want the defense to play awesome with at least 4 sacks and a couple of picks! I want it all, baby!

The only Giant I don't want to see have a good game is Jeff Feagles. No punting on Sunday allowed!

Dude, you know nothing. You know what I want??? I want Eli to throw for 400+ yds and 4 TD's, the run game can be average, but i'll still talk about it as a dominant run game, and then i want to lose 40-45. Cause the loss dont matter, Eli will be a fantasy stud, we will all sit around and talk about how great he is and how its crazy for everyone to not think he's the best in the league. And when the season ends, you know what I want? Thats right....you guessed it..............

A pro Bowl Appearance for Eli.

Does it get any better than that?

As Bigblue wakes up

Hey, whats goin on guys? I just had this crazy dream, that i was a cowboy fan. It was terrible.

wow.. fantasy over the real team?? you should be ashame...jk. haha i do hope bradshaw brings the house down... spend a 7pick on the boy!!!!!!1

I'll be happy with a win. We just don't look as ready as we should for the opener. Too much is in flux - the new receivers still figuring out roles, Hixon & Smith still learning. The movable parts of the DL didn't get a chance to try different looks and begin to mesh due to the injuries, so that still has to happen. Boley out most of camp, still figuring out who's doing what at LB.

I get the feeling this team might start a little slow but begin to hit their stride as the season wears on. I can see a 2007 kind of season, when everyone writes them off, not realizing they were still a work in progress.

i don't care if the score is 1-0. So long as we get that W.

Besides expect it to be a defensive battle. As Allstarjim pointed out the Skins have assembled an impressive defense (I know next to nothing about other teams so props to jim for his observations). Maybe Mik can shed a light on the Skins.

i don't care if the score is 1-0. So long as we get that W.

Besides expect it to be a defensive battle. As Allstarjim pointed out the Skins have assembled an impressive defense (I know next to nothing about other teams so props to jim for his observations). Maybe Mik can shed a light on the Skins.

You also do not seem to know much about scoring in football either... :owned:

You also do not seem to know much about scoring in football either... :owned:

Umm... you didn't think I intentionally typed that? Or you're just dying to pounce on me? Come on, G let's not let the P&R section carry over to hear... desperation is never a good sign.

I want to see a win, but can't I want it all? I want to see Eli play great, the running game be good, the receivers make some plays down field, I want Boss to have a nice game, and I want the defense to play awesome with at least 4 sacks and a couple of picks! I want it all, baby!

The only Giant I don't want to see have a good game is Jeff Feagles. No punting on Sunday allowed!

Yep, the win would be number one,m but what a statement for the rest of the season we could make, especially if the passing game plays better than good.

But the Skins are no slouch and i have a lot of respect/fear when it comes to them. That D has the makings of something pretty damned good, and Cooley is a top 5 TE. I'm also not sold on Cambpell being a bust, he has the tools and with a second year under the same system, he could become a nice QB. And Portis is not to be forgotten. If those 2 young WR's become what they could be (like I think you said, maybe someone else, I was in love with Kelley last year for the draft, of course i was also in love with limas sweed and the tall dude Bufallo drafted) compliments to Moss, that could be dangerous. .

the 2 most boring teams played tonite. good game but besides the last 3 minutes of each half, rather dull.

Wow! I guess I was watching a different game! That was great smashmouth trench warfare! I was very impressed with Tenn going in there and not being the least bit intimidated, even taking it to them physically for much of the game. As a Giant fan you have to appreciate a game like that.

Or maybe I'm just so happy to see football again, I'm easily satisfied.....but I enjoyed the hell out of that game!

Wow! I guess I was watching a different game! That was great smashmouth trench warfare! I was very impressed with Tenn going in there and not being the least bit intimidated, even taking it to them physically for much of the game. As a Giant fan you have to appreciate a game like that.

Or maybe I'm just so happy to see football again, I'm easily satisfied.....but I enjoyed the hell out of that game!

I was thinking the same exact thing... that was a fight from the coin toss until it finished in OT. If Tennessee did not abandon the blitz in the 4th Quarter it would have been an even better game.

I almost never stay up to watch a game that is not the Giants, but I could not turn that game off.